Can someone explain...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Can someone explain...
Franklinfan47
12/1/08 10:33:14PM
Why Davis vs Lytle is on the undercard for UFC 93? Seriously check it out,

UFC 93

Dennis Siver vs Nate Mohr is on the main card by the way. Its bad enough gumby and Palhares got the snub, but Lytle vs Davis has the makings for fight of the year. Am I missing something?
mentalcase
12/1/08 10:41:26PM
your link didnt work for me

but the way wiki has it seems pretty good, i guess the ufc website just got it mixed up

if not then their pretty stupid

link
ThaAxeMurderer7
12/1/08 10:42:08PM
Wow, I didn't realize that. I just checked UFC.com and sure enough Siver vs. Mohr is scheduled to be shown while the Palhares vs. Horn and the Davis vs. Lytle fights are not. I really can't see how you can justify having both of those fights on the untelevised portion while Siver vs. Mohr and Antonio Mendes vs. Andre Gusmao are televised. Sounds like a crock of shit to me but that just my opinion.
cowcatcher
12/1/08 10:44:21PM
i wouldnt worry about it, im guessing its a mistake.
Pride-Fighter
12/1/08 10:50:36PM
It makes no difference to me, I'll be there live
ChokeUout
12/1/08 11:45:19PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Wow, I didn't realize that. I just checked UFC.com and sure enough Siver vs. Mohr is scheduled to be shown while the Palhares vs. Horn and the Davis vs. Lytle fights are not. I really can't see how you can justify having both of those fights on the untelevised portion while Siver vs. Mohr and Antonio Mendes vs. Andre Gusmao are televised. Sounds like a crock of shit to me but that just my opinion.

This guy just saved me alot of typing. Palhares/Horn is a fight I was really looking forward to seeing, and I can't understand the logic on that, but lytle/davis also getting the snub, especially after both put on great shows at UFC 89? DOes the UFC really think we'd RATHER see siver/mohr and Mendes/gusmao? I hope not. I saw gusmao at UFC 87 live, and he looked like shit, even faked being kneed in the groin (the second time, anyway)

I hope smarter heads prevail and they fix this
Franklinfan47
12/2/08 12:16:29PM

Posted by cowcatcher

i wouldnt worry about it, im guessing its a mistake.

Good call Today they changed Palhares vs Horn and Lytle vs Davis to the main card.
breakdown5
12/2/08 12:58:32PM
Junkie is reporting that the Lytle/Davis fight and Palhares/Horn are on the main card. It probably was just a mistake that the other fights were on the main card instead of these fights.

LINK
GrizzlyChadams
12/2/08 1:33:32PM
So glad they eventually changed this.