Exclusive MMANews.com Interview With Dan Henderson

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Exclusive MMANews.com Interview With Dan Henderson
CwB
8/16/07 12:08:55PM
MMANews.com's own Chris Howie recently caught up with PRIDE Middleweight and Welterweight champion Dan Henderson to discuss a number of topics. Below is a complete transcript of the interview which was conducted on August 9, 2007.

Click Me
CwB
8/16/07 12:16:28PM
There is also a new Tito Ortiz interview. I didn't read so i didnt want to post as news. it was to long.
i looked through it briefly and its funny you can tell how much Tito loves the sound of his own voice.
Dan Hendersons answers to questions 2 or 3 lines
Tito ortizs answers to questions at least 5 or 6 lines and up

Tito Interview
JWils
8/16/07 12:50:20PM
Nice interview.....

That fight should be awesome...
silverbullet
8/16/07 1:00:42PM
Watch Tito try anything possible to try and weasel his way out of a rematch with Rashad.
jahdoug
8/16/07 1:03:37PM
A lot of places have been giving the edge in striking to Rampage, which im not really sure about, he has had brilliant strikes at some points ( vs randleman especially) but othertimes he seems outclassed (multiple chute box losses). I think hendo might actually be better striking, but i see rampage being too strong i the end if his conditioning is up to snuff. An overhand right is the only way i see hendo stopping him.
EddieBowers
8/16/07 1:27:31PM
Man that Tito interview was a beating. Don't get me wrong.. I like Tito (to a point) but come on... he is always the victim when it comes to Dana. At first I thoguht the article was about his clothing line. But then they talked about fighting for like 2 questions. I hope Evans kicks his a$$ this time around.
Cobbs666
8/16/07 2:36:16PM
Ya tito says the word " I " like 16 times in his first paragraph, thats not including the me's and we's. He is a little self absorbed