Event Avatar Bets?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Event Avatar Bets?
emfleek
9/17/08 2:44:02PM
Has anyone ever made an avatar bet on an entire event?

FOR EXAMPLE:

Person A has 60 points
Person B has 56 points

Or...

Person A earns $32,245
Person B earns $320

I would think it would be more challenging than a regular avatar bet, no?
jiujitsufreak74
9/17/08 3:06:38PM
i think it's a good idea...only for the wagers i would do % increase. for example, you obviously have a lot more money than i do (100 times more). if i hit a bet that turns my 300 into say 1,800 while you make a bet that only makes you 10,000 i would win since i had the best % increase. that way you see who had the best wagers for that event and also someone like you can't wager everything on a favorite and still win. you would have to eliminate the earnings from picks for this to work though
emfleek
9/17/08 3:22:40PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i think it's a good idea...only for the wagers i would do % increase. for example, you obviously have a lot more money than i do (100 times more). if i hit a bet that turns my 300 into say 1,800 while you make a bet that only makes you 10,000 i would win since i had the best % increase. that way you see who had the best wagers for that event and also someone like you can't wager everything on a favorite and still win. you would have to eliminate the earnings from picks for this to work though

Agreed. I didn't even think about that.

I'd like to see both points and earnings wagers factored in to the new avatar bet that's going to be added.