UFC on FX 4 Event / UFC 147 Weigh-Ins

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC on FX 4 Event / UFC 147 Weigh-Ins
POLL: There's not even a question.... Is this poll really necessary?
Yes 12% (2)
No 12% (2)
Don King 76% (13)
Kpro
6/3/12 3:20:55AM
FX 4 is Friday night in New Jersey. 147 weigh-ins are Friday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

How are they planning to do the Brazil weigh-ins on Friday? Fly Dana, Lorenzo, Arianny or Brittany, etc. there before the Friday night event ends? I just remembered as I'm typing this that Rogan isn't part of Friday's commentary team, so no issue there, but it'll still be strange if we're possibly watching an event and a PPV weigh-in at the same time with some people generally always there for both.
kopower
6/3/12 7:43:10AM
Ask yourself WWDKD?

For those that need help, what would Don King do? He'd find a way to make it work.
prozacnation1978
6/3/12 9:10:04AM
A event Friday in states and sat in Brazil

Next time they need seperate weeks per event
Chael_Sonnen
6/3/12 2:58:12PM

Posted by Kpro

FX 4 is Friday night in New Jersey. 147 weigh-ins are Friday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

How are they planning to do the Brazil weigh-ins on Friday? Fly Dana, Lorenzo, Arianny or Brittany, etc. there before the Friday night event ends? I just remembered as I'm typing this that Rogan isn't part of Friday's commentary team, so no issue there, but it'll still be strange if we're possibly watching an event and a PPV weigh-in at the same time with some people generally always there for both.

Bruce Buffer and his pimp Alligator Suits can handle the duties
frizzzlecake
6/3/12 8:00:57PM
I don't see the problem Joe will still be doing the talking, the guys will still get on the scale and Dana or Joe Silva in between the stare-offs. Why are we worried if Arianny or Brittany are in the background, if you want to see them, there's plenty of better photos out there.
Kpro
6/4/12 2:30:53AM
The issue is me having to triple splite screen an event and a weigh-in with a chat. I'll need to consult KFM on how to have three windows open at one time arranged on my screen in an aesthetically pleasing way.