Evan Tanner "Once I was a Champion"

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Evan Tanner "Once I was a Champion"
Wallass
3/6/12 10:03:57AM
Has anyone seen this yet? Movie looks awesome but I'm having diuffuculty finding it. Anyone have a link, stream, torrent, download or info on where I can purchase it. Any helps GREATLY appreciated.
grappler0000
3/6/12 10:40:51AM
I believe we're still waiting on a release date. To my knowledge, it's only been available via the film festival circuit thus far.
SmileR
3/6/12 12:15:34PM

Posted by grappler0000

I believe we're still waiting on a release date. To my knowledge, it's only been available via the film festival circuit thus far.

I'm sure the late release has something to do with the UFC fight footage used in the film and the strict copyright laws. A similar thinghas happened with Fitch's film.
grappler0000
3/6/12 12:28:54PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by grappler0000

I'm sure the late release has something to do with the UFC fight footage used in the film and the strict copyright laws. A similar thinghas happened with Fitch's film.

Not to mention, smaller films just sometimes take a lot more time to be released due to several factors.
Wallass
3/6/12 3:07:05PM
Thank you very much gentlemen!