Evan Tanner Beard Tribute (updates?)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Evan Tanner Beard Tribute (updates?)
emfleek
10/1/08 9:31:33AM
I should, if I can remember to do so, be able to post a picture of my Tanner Beard tonight.

Anyone else have any pictures they'd like to share?

bullettdodger
10/1/08 11:04:43AM
I'll also be posting a picture tonight... though i must say im disappointed with the progress so far. At any rate i need to dig my camera out of one of the boxes in my closet... hopefully i can find it tonight, if not i have tomorrow off and will get it on here tomorrow. Anyone else who is growing a tanner beard should do the same. No matter how scraggly or patchy it is
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/1/08 12:05:12PM
i already had a beard when the tribute got brought up, but gf wasnt even about to let me grow mine a month (i woulndt look liek tanner's, but it wouldve been close)
anyways i got my prop gun loaded & ready for all w/ pics
Naturaldisaster
10/1/08 2:20:29PM
I tried lol. But um so far in a month i've managed to grow a beard of about 1/2 centemeter lol. I hate bein 18 and not being able to grow facial hair. But If I could grow a beard I would, For you evan!
pv3Hpv3p
10/1/08 4:53:46PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I tried lol. But um so far in a month i've managed to grow a beard of about 1/2 centemeter lol. I hate bein 18 and not being able to grow facial hair. But If I could grow a beard I would, For you evan!

try being 27 and not being able to grow facial hair... Well I got the goatee down, but the beard (if that's what you'd want to call it) makes me look homeless
Boo_Radley21
10/1/08 5:19:58PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

try being 27 and not being able to grow facial hair... Well I got the goatee down, but the beard (if that's what you'd want to call it) makes me look homeless

I can't grow anything that looks better than ass hair either.

juanez13
10/1/08 8:09:57PM
I couldnt do it, and shave almostly daily, i just cant just up to work like that....here is the most i've done it (like 3 days without shaving)

I'm the one on the right, and my friends that does have the beard, doesnt even know who Evan Tanner is

Naturaldisaster
10/1/08 8:25:38PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I can't grow anything that looks better than ass hair either.

Ive got a mustache (though not a dark one lol). and my sideburns on the right side of my face will grow but not the left side. Its annoying as hell
Jackelope
10/1/08 9:42:30PM
Let's see if this picture works. I've been growing it since his death but it doesn't grow in very well

Edit: Can you guys see it? I can but I'm not sure if it's just cached
RampageOwnedYou
10/1/08 9:55:12PM
Jackelope
Damn! You look crazy bro lol

Jackelope
10/1/08 10:00:47PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Jackelope
Damn! You look crazy bro lol

LOL sorry I just kind of have that look to me usually. I'm not exactly known as the guy who smiles much I don't want to come off looking like some American History X dude, either.. lol I should have put on a shirt or something I look like a white supremicist
RampageOwnedYou
10/1/08 10:25:51PM

LOL sorry I just kind of have that look to me usually. I'm not exactly known as the guy who smiles much I don't want to come off looking like some American History X dude, either.. lol I should have put on a shirt or something I look like a white supremicist

lol bro, i was just playing.
Should get into MMA, that would be a stare down!!
Jackelope
10/1/08 10:54:01PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

lol bro, i was just playing.
Should get into MMA, that would be a stare down!!

Haha I dunno.. pretty sure Wanderlei has me beat

bullettdodger
10/2/08 12:35:23PM
Here you guys go, this is as far as i've gotten so far... im having trouble decided whether i should shave it off and try again (more ya shave thicker it grows back) or just let it keep going as is...

Edit photo is too large need to crop it i guess
Edit...like 4 or 5, cropping didn't work cause my camera is tight or something of that nature i can't use any photo on the site cause its just waaaay too big... so i used a work around... thank you facebook.

and yes i DID just wake up
DCRage
10/2/08 12:37:43PM
I'll try and get one of me up tonight since it's been about 2 weeks and that means time to shave. It's gonna look like crap partly because I haven't shaved period in 5 days (I tend to shave only once a week because I'm lazy and/or tired when I get home from work) but it's better than nothing, right?
emfleek
10/2/08 2:04:05PM

Posted by DCRage

I'll try and get one of me up tonight since it's been about 2 weeks and that means time to shave. It's gonna look like crap partly because I haven't shaved period in 5 days (I tend to shave only once a week because I'm lazy and/or tired when I get home from work) but it's better than nothing, right?

Once a week? Ha. I always go a month or two without shaving. Shaving is one of my most hated things to do, period.

As for the picture...here's one from a while back. I'll post a current one soon. I just have to remember to get online when I'm at home, which I rarely do anymore.

(and no, I don't always look like this...I was drunk and being goofy/stupid.)

iwannabesedated
10/2/08 2:14:54PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

Once a week? Ha. I always go a month or two without shaving. Shaving is one of my most hated things to do, period.

As for the picture...here's one from a while back. I'll post a current one soon. I just have to remember to get online when I'm at home, which I rarely do anymore.

Heeeeeeeeeey you guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!!!!
DCRage
10/2/08 2:20:10PM

I don't like it either, but I gotta look something like the picture on my ID badge for work. And if I don't keep up on it, I hear it from all sides.
emfleek
10/2/08 2:21:09PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Heeeeeeeeeey you guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Bay-bee Ruuuuuuuff

Boo_Radley21
10/2/08 3:39:57PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

haha right on. tried to prop you but i gotta spread the love
Jackelope
10/2/08 3:53:47PM
Fleek, you win bro. Hands down! Best beard ever (besides Evan's!)
emfleek
10/2/08 3:56:54PM

Thanks, bro. I'm honored!

Bowen50
10/2/08 6:40:16PM
i thought i'd make the facial expression interesting, like emfleek though this is from a while back.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
RampageOwnedYou
10/2/08 6:51:41PM

thanks for the laughs!!
Bowen50
10/2/08 6:58:57PM
hahahahaha no problem
DCRage
10/29/08 4:41:46PM
Bump, about to shave mine off after 2+ weeks but I got a picture first. Just have to hook up my camera to my PC and transfer the pic...as slow as the camera-PC connection is this could take a while.

Edit: Here's the result of 2+ weeks of not shaving, getting bitched at by the old man a little bit, and a few not-so-pleasant days & nights because of it:

The flash from my camera (hence the shades) actually makes the beard look better than it really does. And yes, that's my UWC t-shirt I'm wearing. Support MMA & 2-0-9 Represent!
emfleek
10/29/08 4:54:28PM
WAR BEARDS!!!
DCRage
10/29/08 5:00:14PM
It'll be gone this weekend. Sleeping with it and wearing hoodies & winter clothing's a pain with it. And it itches. And actually, I think it makes me look a little more like Arlovski. No regrets about doing it though.
Jackelope
10/29/08 7:49:02PM
Pretty stout, but I still think Fleek is the clear cut winner