Evan Dunham Out of UFC 132 Fight Against George Sotiropoulos Due to Injury

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Evan Dunham Out of UFC 132 Fight Against George Sotiropoulos Due to Injury
FastKnockout
5/3/11 6:23:28PM
An injury has forced lightweight Evan Dunham out of his scheduled fight against George Sotiropoulos at UFC 132 in July.

LINK
pmoney
5/3/11 7:17:00PM
That's very unfortunate. I was looking forward to seeing him bounce back from his first, true loss to Melvin Guillard. Hopefully he heals up soon and is ready to get back in there.

In the meantime, I say give Sots Nick Lentz.
jjeans
5/3/11 7:24:20PM
Nahhhh, Lets have a Jiu Jitsu war!

Vs
Budgellism
5/3/11 8:19:39PM
Dos Anjos Steps in for Dunham.

LINK
FastKnockout
5/3/11 8:22:24PM
I think George will take it.
Twenty20Dollars
5/3/11 9:03:55PM
Dunham lucked out here, could have been cut with another loss.

I like the RDA vs George match up. Tough match up for RDA, b/c isnt he coming off the Guida loss in which he suffered an injury and hasnt fought in a while.
Budgellism
5/3/11 9:05:43PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Dunham lucked out here, could have been cut with another loss.

I like the RDA vs George match up. Tough match up for RDA, b/c isnt he coming off the Guida loss in which he suffered an injury and hasnt fought in a while.

Yup, Guida broke his jaw. I think George might be a little too much for Dos Anjos at this stage in his career.
prozacnation1978
5/3/11 11:36:52PM
dos anjos is in stil a good fight
should still be on main card but who knows
Chael_Sonnen
5/4/11 12:34:27AM
If RDA can keep it standing he can win like Siver did....and if that's the case, RDA by titanium jaw
Malaussie
5/4/11 8:21:22AM
Would have been awesome to see Georgie fight Bocek. Would of been an insane ground war! hopefully they get matched up in the future
emfleek
5/4/11 8:37:07AM

Posted by Malaussie

Would have been awesome to see Georgie fight Bocek. Would of been an insane ground war!

Unfortunately, I think it would stay on the feet and George would end up picking Bocek apart.
40ouncetpkid
5/4/11 9:53:16AM
This is a pretty decent fight. Kinda like it better. Would have hated for either George or Dunham to suffer back to back losses because their both good exciting fighters,

George definitely should pull this off. Get a nice little win to get back into the contender picture. I think he wins by decision.
kingsmasher
5/4/11 12:34:19PM
you must be crazy Dunham would simply outwresle the overrated sotiropolous