ESPN MMA Poll

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » ESPN MMA Poll
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/2/08 6:22:56PM
Asks if mma is appropriate on primteime tv in America.

over 60k people have voted & 67%$ say YES, it is appropriate.

guess the world aint so crazy after allpoll on bottom right
Kpro
6/2/08 6:32:12PM
When North Dakota has the highest Yes % of any state; that means it is absolutely appropriate.
aaa9erh8er
6/2/08 11:08:44PM
i was watching that and all 50 states were red. hopefullyu we goet more free figths
Mchubb316
6/2/08 11:29:00PM
It is appropriate. I do think though that next time the production should be better, and not make a mockery out of things.
stock
6/3/08 9:22:16AM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

i was watching that and all 50 states were red. hopefullyu we goet more free figths

Personally, I would rather pay to watch a fight card that does not have lazer shows, dancing shows, posses, rappers, rehearsed entrances, early stoppages, crazy doctors, paid off refs to protect a leagues only golden boy, 16 commercials for Street Fighter 4, horrible match making, tomato cans, triple introductions, and professional fighters that cannot make weight.
KYGUY07
6/3/08 3:22:36PM

Posted by stock

Posted by aaa9erh8er

Personally, I would rather pay to watch a fight card that does not have lazer shows, dancing shows, posses, rappers, rehearsed entrances, early stoppages, crazy doctors, paid off refs to protect a leagues only golden boy, 16 commercials for Street Fighter 4, horrible match making, tomato cans, triple introductions, and professional fighters that cannot make weight.

I agree with you completely. the commercials ruin the whole event for me.