ESPN Will Show UFC in UK, Ireland

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » ESPN Will Show UFC in UK, Ireland
emfleek
7/30/09 10:26:06AM
ESPN announced on Thursday that it has secured multiyear UK and Ireland rights to air the UFC, filling a void that was created when the UFC's previous UK TV partner went out of business.

STORY
Aaronno9
7/30/09 10:30:27AM
Sweet. Its free on my T.V package aswell. Awesome.
DCRage
7/30/09 10:44:27AM
It'll probably be Dana's "huge announcement" Friday.
prozacnation1978
7/30/09 12:29:02PM
i am glad to see the ufc give the overseas the fights for free while their home shells out 50 bucks a pop during recession, hike those ticket prices as well dana go for it!!!!!!!!!
Aaronno9
7/30/09 12:46:17PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i am glad to see the ufc give the overseas the fights for free while their home shells out 50 bucks a pop during recession, hike those ticket prices as well dana go for it!!!!!!!!!

Its only free becouse we pay for the most expensive package from our provider.... Its not going to be free for everybody.
snakeplissken
7/30/09 2:21:06PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Sweet. Its free on my T.V package aswell. Awesome.

REally, what package have you got? Because as of Aug 1st ESPN is launching a 2 new channels on SKy (The same ones but ones a HD option) and the UFC will be on that costing UK customers £9 a month...
1daveufc
7/30/09 2:23:42PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by prozacnation1978

Its only free becouse we pay for the most expensive package from our provider.... Its not going to be free for everybody.

yes and a bet they dont get robbed with the tv licence either in the u.s .