ESPN College Bowl Mania

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » ESPN College Bowl Mania
Poor_Franklin
12/13/12 6:22:23PM
it's time again for ESPN's Bowl Pick'em Games!!!!!

I started 2 groups. One w/ Confidence Points & one w/ Straight Points. They are public leagues, so anyone can join.

GottaSpreadTheLove = Confidence Points Group

GottaSpreadTheStraightLove = Straight Points Group

only 2 days to join in & it's free!!!!!!
frizzzlecake
12/13/12 7:03:02PM
Wisconsin will run the option all over Stanford. Don't be fooled by Poll rankings.
prophecy033
12/13/12 7:16:42PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Wisconsin will run the option all over Stanford. Don't be fooled by Poll rankings.

Wrong
cowcatcher
12/13/12 7:21:04PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by frizzzlecake

Wrong

Maybe wrong in saying they will run the option, unless he means they have 3 guys that they have the option to hand it to, but they are going to run ALL OVER Stanford. 7.some odd yards per carry allowed against UCLA in the PAC 10 championship has the Badgers salivating at a chance to run against that defense.
prophecy033
12/13/12 7:31:51PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by frizzzlecake

Wrong

Maybe wrong in saying they will run the option, unless he means they have 3 guys that they have the option to hand it to, but they are going to run ALL OVER Stanford. 7.some odd yards per carry allowed against UCLA in the PAC 10 championship has the Badgers salivating at a chance to run against that defense.

I think Stanford will hold them in check and get the W. But that may be my Pac-12 bias showing
cowcatcher
12/13/12 7:33:59PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by frizzzlecake

Wrong

I think Stanford will hold them in check and get the W. But that may be my Pac-12 bias showing

See, I have friends that cheer for the other Big 10 teams during bowl season, and I guess wins by those teams make the Badgers look better, but when I spend the whole season hating these teams I can't turn around and start rooting for them. I'm a man of principles.
prophecy033
12/13/12 7:41:04PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by frizzzlecake

Wrong

See, I have friends that cheer for the other Big 10 teams during bowl season, and I guess wins by those teams make the Badgers look better, but when I spend the whole season hating these teams I can't turn around and start rooting for them. I'm a man of principles.

haha, im not "rooting" per say but I do want them to make the conference look good

Here is a link to the top rush defense teams this year

Link

Stanford ranked 3rd in the country with only 2.84 yards per carry against some of the most explosive baxks in the country in Barner, DeAnothony Thomas, Redd, Franklin and Carey. This is not to say Wisconsin can't run on them but what I am saying is that it will be tough

cowcatcher
12/13/12 7:42:20PM
My rebuttal is that I hate you and I hate your ass conference.
ThaAxeMurderer7
12/13/12 7:44:35PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

cowcatcher
12/13/12 7:45:30PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by frizzzlecake

Jokes on you, they aren't even in the rankings.
prophecy033
12/13/12 7:45:49PM

Posted by cowcatcher

there goes your xmas present CC
cowcatcher
12/13/12 7:47:41PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by cowcatcher

Get in line buddy, I've been removed from a ton of X-mas card lists over the past 3 weeks. I must be sleep walking and kicking people's dogs or something.
prophecy033
12/13/12 7:51:31PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by cowcatcher

Get in line buddy, I've been removed from a ton of X-mas card lists over the past 3 weeks. I must be sleep walking and kicking people's dogs or something.

maybe they were getting sick of tou busting ass and walking away
cowcatcher
12/13/12 7:53:15PM
Shoooot, I stick around and stay in flavor country.
Bubbles
12/13/12 10:36:13PM

Cannot join this group Different Scoring System - Your selected entry uses a different scoring system than this group. You can only join groups which use the same scoring system as your entry. Either create another entry or change this entry's scoring system if you have not yet accrued any points.

I've signed up for the straight love, but cannot sign up for the normal love