Some more errors in the wagering on the last L2 event.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Some more errors in the wagering on the last L2 event.
JLS1980
8/20/12 11:27:12PM
First I hope I put this in the right forum.

There was the 1 error with everyone that wagered on Sarah Kaufman getting paid on that fight. And that error has been fixed.

Now I was looking at my wagers for that event and my 2 pick parlay with Chris Tickle and Tarec Saffiedine was a winner $217 to win $300.

I also put $500 on Saffiedine by himself to win $455 and that is showing up as a loss.
Also I put $60 on Bobby Green to win $50 and that is showing up as a loss too.

If my calculations are right, with my prediction bonuses and everything I think I should be somewhere near the top 15 or better for this event.

Anyone else having this same problem? Or could anybody take a look at my L2 wagers and see if they can help correct this. It would be greatly appreciated.
hippysmacker
8/20/12 11:35:35PM
We thought had been fixed. The programmer. Is on it. Moving this to game forum. Anyone with a glitches please. Post it here. Apologies

ADMIN
JLS1980
8/20/12 11:40:43PM

Posted by hippysmacker

We thought had been fixed. The programmer. Is on it. Moving this to game forum. Anyone with a glitches please. Post it here. Apologies

ADMIN

hippysmacker thanks for putting in the extra work on this. I appreciate it.
Rabi
8/21/12 2:06:44AM
DJRokyManson wagers are also wrong, he bet on Ronda and it shows as a loss!

DJRokyManson
8/23/12 11:34:28AM
Thanks for the fix!