UFC 96 entrance songs

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC 96 entrance songs
The_Ho_Bag
3/8/09 7:24:02PM
anyone know them because these songs were pretty damn good.
cmb19932
3/8/09 7:48:32PM
gg-woman by wolfmother
carwin-bodies by drowningpool
jardine-extreme ways -moby
jiujitsufreak74
3/8/09 7:53:10PM
Jardine was Moby - Extreme Ways
someone had Danzing-Mother
and Rampage was the Roy Jones song he comes out to
grappler0000
3/8/09 9:02:19PM
Hamill came out to Hang on Sloopy

Not that there's technically anything wrong with the song, but I'm surprised that it was approved as an entrance song...perhaps since the event was in Ohio.
ChokeUout
3/8/09 9:27:29PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Yep, and the roy jones song for Rampage you talk of is "Can't be touched" by Body head Bangers. Very glad Page brought that song back for this event.
The_Ho_Bag
3/8/09 9:40:20PM
i wish i knew pete sells ahah so i could never pick it .

Boo_Radley21
3/8/09 10:41:41PM

Posted by ChokeUout

Yep, and the roy jones song for Rampage you talk of is "Can't be touched" by Body head Bangers. Very glad Page brought that song back for this event.

That has long been my favourite song even before I had ever heard it in the UFC, and when I was watching the event where Griffin fought Rampage at my buddies house we decided to go out and blaze before the main event. I got inside and as soon as that song came on (it was the first time I heard Rampage use it) it got me so pumped for the fight it was ridiculous. Probably the most entertained I've ever been for a UFC entrance in my life.
Khaos
3/8/09 11:09:30PM
I'm curious to know what McCrory's song was, cause of the complaining he did, unfortunately they don't show prelim entrances.

Also, Gonazga came out to "Mother" by Danzig like he usually does, not "Woman" by Wolfmother
cmb19932
3/8/09 11:15:25PM

Posted by Khaos

I'm curious to know what McCrory's song was, cause of the complaining he did, unfortunately they don't show prelim entrances.

Also, Gonazga came out to "Mother" by Danzig like he usually does, not "Woman" by Wolfmother

awwwwwwww damn i always do that

me

khaos
Mayhem13
3/20/09 10:58:50AM
Matt Brown came out to Hank Williams Jr " Id love to knock you out"

McCrory came out to some cheesy radio rock song..not sure what it was but uit was like a finger eleven or buckcherry type band.

Hammil came out to "hang on sloopy" because of the ties it has to Ohio State..Dana originally told him no...but Matt explained to him how it fit in with his homestate and the event....so Dana allowed it.

Someone came out to Bob Marley but I forget who...I think maybe Ryan Madigan.
AchillesHeel
3/20/09 2:35:31PM

Posted by Khaos

Mother,
tell your children not to walk my way.
Tell you children not to hear my words,
what they mean, what they say.
Mother...

Mother,
can you keep them in the dark for life?
Can you hide them from the waiting world?
Oh, mother...

Father,
gonna take your daughter out tonight.
Gonna show her my world.

It's been more than 20 years, and I still get a kick out of that album. Glenn Danzig is a mad genius, I tell you (lyrics may be NSFW). Mad. Genius.