Entrance music for Joe Lauzon?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Entrance music for Joe Lauzon?
lance70301
4/3/08 11:13:24AM
Anyone know Joe Lauzon's entrance music. It sounded pretty cool on t.v. Props to the first person who tells me. Later !
Jlloyd
4/3/08 11:21:24AM
Thousand Foot Krutch - Move
ohiostate1016
4/3/08 11:24:58AM

Posted by Jlloyd

That's a great song. It's second to Adema's "Enter the Cage" on my list of greatest fighter entrance songs.
koopa
4/3/08 11:47:29AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Jlloyd

That's a great song. It's second to Adema's "Enter the Cage" on my list of greatest fighter entrance songs.

Even though I don't like the guy, Hendo's entrance music at 82 was the best for me so far. I forget the name.... It's like something Lunatic by Red Rider. And on a side note, f*ck the suckeyes, go M blue!
koopa
4/3/08 11:52:47AM
The best ever, aside from MMA, was when Floyd mayweather came out to Another One Bites The Dust when he fought Gatti.
ohiostate1016
4/3/08 12:00:39PM

Posted by koopa
And on a side note, f*ck the suckeyes, go M blue!

4 in a row, buddy. 4 in a row. (soon to be 5 when your clowns come down to Columbus this November).
lance70301
4/3/08 12:03:27PM
Lunatic Fringe by red Rider. That is a pretty cool song.
Salty
4/3/08 1:05:13PM
That red rider song is great, in highschool we use to warm up to it at wrestling meets because it was from that movie almost every highschool wrestler watched Vision Quest... HAHAHA
ChokeUout
4/3/08 1:15:00PM
Personally, I liked Florian's better. Whenever you come in to a song named "Victory" that HAS to be a good luck charm or something
owen1
4/3/08 2:04:07PM

Posted by ChokeUout

Personally, I liked Florian's better. Whenever you come in to a song named "Victory" that HAS to be a good luck charm or something

Ya me too.Joe's was good but I rathered Kenny's.
koopa
4/3/08 2:19:04PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by koopa
And on a side note, f*ck the suckeyes, go M blue!

4 in a row, buddy. 4 in a row. (soon to be 5 when your clowns come down to Columbus this November).

4 in a row....good job. And all time series record? Winningest program in D1 history? Eh, this is an MMA forum.... Maybe Maurice Clarett can get parole and fight someone other than a cop.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/4/08 12:55:44AM
thousand foot krutch'es move always reminds me of wrestling...

...its pretty much the official theme song for the USA Wrestling events nowadays.

I'm gonna go dig up the lyrics.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/4/08 12:58:32AM

Move and show me what you can do
When you step into the circle and shake like we do
Move when you just can't take it
And move if you just feel like breaking it

Can you hear me? Stop, look, listen to my voice,
It was never my choice to feel all alone
This is my home
Back up , you don't know if you've never been here,
You've never been to the place inside, I face my fears
It takes everything I am

Oh yea, thats a wrestling song/cage fighting song. No doubt.