entire countdown to hendo franklin on ufc.com

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » entire countdown to hendo franklin on ufc.com
MFOTHER
1/10/09 12:14:12PM
ohiostate1016
1/10/09 1:06:20PM
Sweet. Is this the first time they've done this?

I always like to watch the countdown shows, but I never seem to be able to catch them. Unfortunately I don't have DVR because I live in the dorms and we have crappy cable.
EvenFlow
1/10/09 1:16:18PM
Anyone else find it two face that first he says that he wouldnt stomp on Wand's head "its not his style" then later on in the countdown it shows him in a post fight interview saying he was stepping on his head and Wand was so pissed but couldnt get up. I'm sorry but thats classless and I want him in a pool of his own blood next Saturday.
Bowen50
1/10/09 2:49:01PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Anyone else find it two face that first he says that he wouldnt stomp on Wand's head "its not his style" then later on in the countdown it shows him in a post fight interview saying he was stepping on his head and Wand was so pissed but couldnt get up. I'm sorry but thats classless and I want him in a pool of his own blood next Saturday.

sums up my thoughts exactly
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
1/10/09 5:20:52PM

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by EvenFlow

sums up my thoughts exactly

He said he was standing on his neck

That was best countdown show ive seen in a long time .
Pookie
1/10/09 6:04:30PM
Hendo: "I want to take him down and beat the shit out of him there"
Franklin: "He said Shit? ...Thats just mean.... im picturing myself laying in the middle of an octagon in a pile of my shit right now. Thats unsightly."

lol
Wolfenstein
1/10/09 6:27:14PM
I was under the impression there wasn't going to be a countdown, so this was a pleasant surprise. Best Countdown I can remember in a long time, particularly the portions that focused on Coleman, and the comedic genius of Rich Franklin.

"How many more dimensions did he say? Was it like three more dimensions ... cause that's a lot of dimensions." - Rich Franklin
Mattchoo
1/11/09 6:54:04AM
Rich Franklin! Might be the first time I have ever found him funny!

What a top bloke WAR FRANKLIN