Energy Drinks!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Energy Drinks!!!!
« Previous Page
george112
9/13/12 6:26:39PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

I'll admit. Caffeine now for me is a hit or miss thing.

I don't know how many of y'all frequent the official I'm drunk thread but if y'all do y'all will find posts of me busting out the whiskey and coke.

As a result of those binges I've been waking up in the mornings with excruciating kidney pain. I've been drinking nothing but water for weeks and still the pain is there

How drunk have you been getting? Passed out drunk where you could be getting deeply penetrated. Or maybe donkey punched

Haha nah. I consider myself a heavyweight when it comes to alcohol . I don't pass out often . I don't think it was the alcohol that got me I think it was the cokes.

I'd go through a 12 pack a night multiple nights in a row

I'm kicking myself now for it. Lesson learned
Chael_Sonnen
9/13/12 6:56:57PM
C'mon son - - - Rockstar all the way YO!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
9/13/12 7:03:35PM

Haha nah. I consider myself a heavyweight when it comes to alcohol . I don't pass out often . I don't think it was the alcohol that got me I think it was the cokes. I'd go through a 12 pack a night multiple nights in a row I'm kicking myself now for it. Lesson learned

If I drink Vodka Redbulls all night, I wake up with some nice gut rot. I'm sure it was the Coke, the alcohol is the good guy here.
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 7:23:31PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

I don't know how many of y'all frequent the official I'm drunk thread but if y'all do y'all will find posts of me busting out the whiskey and coke.

As a result of those binges I've been waking up in the mornings with excruciating kidney pain. I've been drinking nothing but water for weeks and still the pain is there

Could be kidney stones. Get checked out homie

This.

add lemon to the water. ask dr. about flomax.
warglory
9/13/12 8:01:52PM
I don't see how you guys can drink alcohol and energy drinks. An upper and a downer at once cannot be good for you. I know some areas actually ban them.
george112
9/13/12 8:14:03PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

This.

Flomax? Isn't that for your prostate?

And I'm guessing the lemon as a diuretic?

FastKnockout
9/13/12 9:06:23PM
Freek Energy was my favorite. Only problem was lack of marketing. You were lucky if you managed to find a can or two in big name stores/gas stations.
ncordless
9/13/12 9:18:21PM
When I pull all-nighters, I usually drink 2-3 sugarfree red bulls.

When I am bored and want a cheap buzz I drink Rockstar Fruit Punch.
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 11:28:01PM

Posted by george112

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

This.

Flomax? Isn't that for your prostate?

And I'm guessing the lemon as a diuretic?

It relaxes your uriter(sp) for the stone to pass.
jakewalters
9/13/12 11:39:26PM
I'll do the shit out of some recreational drugs, but I don't really drink much caffeine. Its pretty much whiskey, water, and crystal light pink lemonade at my place. Oh and Gatorade for hangovers. More than just a little bit of coffee or Red Bull and I'll start jittering
infestructure
9/14/12 6:41:27AM

Posted by ncordless

When I pull all-nighters, I usually drink 2-3 sugarfree red bulls.

When I am bored and want a cheap buzz I drink Rockstar Fruit Punch.

Don't touch the sugarfree ones bro. They have worse chemicals than the regular ones
postman
9/14/12 9:04:16AM
Sugar Free Red Bull its a 4.28 a day addiction. But latly I have been buying in bulk
airkerma
9/14/12 10:40:05AM
Idk if we all see the same ads in this thread, but I found this ad pretty amusing

Type 2 Diabetes Food Tips
Recipes, Meal Planners, and Tools to Help Lead a Healthier Lifestyle.
merckengage.com

^---- I don't care what the chemicals are in diet, I absolutely never drink things with sugar/corn syrup in them. I don't need the beatus and they give my stomach pains, plus they add in calories that should be reserved for more beers. 5 hour energy or diet dew are my go tos, but that's in the morning before jitsu or before work/during work. Never later in the day and never as something to just drink. Powerade 0 is a gift stolen from olympus and is the greatest invention since masturbation.
Pages: 1 [2]