When will it end ... another UFC fighter clashes with the cops

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » When will it end ... another UFC fighter clashes with the cops
MMAcca
1/8/09 1:39:39PM

No one has perished or run from the police this time. Mike Swick passes along this funny photo after he was nabbed for speeding in Thailand:

After 2 days in Phuket, I finally got busted! It was bound to happen eventually. I am not even 100% sure what I did wrong. Thats bad I guess. I think I ran a red light and made an illegal turn. Either way, I had to drive my motorcycle straight to the Chalong Police station to pay my fine. After spending the rest of the night reading "Motorcycle Driving In Thailand As A Foreigner For Dummies" over a seafood dinner, I am ready to obey the laws of the Thai roadway tomorrow!
tuvok500
1/8/09 1:56:35PM

telnights
1/8/09 2:21:34PM
Ohh the horror!!! He went 20 and not 15 on his scooter.
Naturaldisaster
1/8/09 4:15:05PM
am i the only one that finds phuket, to be a hilarious name for a place?
cowcatcher
1/8/09 4:22:00PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

no sir you are not, even though im bit a youngster anymore it still gets a chuckle out of me from time to time.
Jackelope
1/8/09 6:41:34PM
Am I on crack, or does this not even look like Swick? I dunno, I must be high or something
Kpro
1/8/09 6:59:46PM

We've got a Phuket Thai Restuarant here in Seattle; always cracks me up.
seanfu
1/8/09 8:19:25PM

Posted by Kpro

We've got a Phuket Thai Restuarant here in Seattle; always cracks me up.

Something about the idea of saying "let's go to Phuket" cracks the 5 year old up inside of me.
scoozna
1/8/09 10:27:27PM
I wonder if at any point he thinks to himself "I could beat the living hell out of these guys and just walk outta here."

ncordless
1/9/09 1:29:55PM
ncordless: Where do you wanna go to eat?

Kpro: Phuket

ncordless: Dude, there is no need to get pissed. All I want to know is where you want to grab a bite to eat.

Kpro: Phuket!!

ncordless: Oh yeah... well Phuk you then!