Emelianenko vs. Lindland

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Emelianenko vs. Lindland
POLL: Fedor vs. Lindland wagerable?
HELL YEAH, I VOTE FOR FEDOR!!! 48% (14)
UM YES, CAN I GET 2 to 1 on LINDLAND PLEASE? 24% (7)
NO WAY BODOGFIGHT SUCKS!!! 28% (8)
Loot613
4/12/07 3:10:03PM
Hey site I petition to have the Emelianenko vs. Lindland fight wagerable. I understand its bodogfight but these are well known athletes, it would be the only fight on the card that I'd want to wager on so maybe just make it a one-shot bodogfight ppv special. I believe in the future when Fedor fights other people in bodogfight you'll cover it on your wager list why not start now? Anybody think Fedors absence at the last Pride Dreamstage show was an oversight? I don't believe we'll see Fedor fight for the Fertitas anytime soon unless they agree to a show in Russia.
teamquestnorth
4/13/07 3:11:11PM
I made a poll about this before and the common consesus was that it wasn't "fair" because a lot of people dont know who most of the undercard fighters are so it would have to come down to lucky guesses(even though the undercards in the ufc have way more no names or first timers in there)
Loot613
4/13/07 3:20:59PM
Which is why I said to make the main event the only one people could wager on. It just makes sense. You dont have to have a whole card, this is one of the biggest fights of the year soo far.
teamquestnorth
4/13/07 3:37:10PM
completely agree. I bet if fedor was fighting cro cop on bodog fight it would be a different story
Loot613
4/13/07 10:02:59PM
oh yeah i meant to say...

WAR LINDLAND!!!!