Embarrassing Drunken Moments

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Embarrassing Drunken Moments
TNunley
2/28/08 4:15:22PM
So the Padded Room has become dead lately. No one seems to post in here that much anymore. So, out of boredom I figured I would share one of many stories of stupid things I had done when I was younger... and I would like to hear your stories as well. If a thread like this has already been started I apologize (I used the search feature).

Anyway, here is one of mine:

When I was younger I had this bad habit of when I got drunk I would think that 90% of the people who were looking at me (probably because I was being a jackass) were trying to pick a fight with me. This one day in particular I had went to the creek to drink with my brothers. Sounds stupid, but that's where everyone went to drink during the summer. Anyway, we started drinking at about noon and we had drank until about 5:00 PM at the creek and decided to head back to the house.

I got a call from my friend asking if I wanted to go hang out and "cruise main street". Again, sounds stupid, but it's where everyone hung out on the weekends. So I told him I'd go, and he could come pick me up.

While we were cruising around like the big pimps we thought we were, we happened to run into a bunch of people we knew. They all got in the truck with us (It was a quad cab). Along the way we had picked up several random people and the entire cab as well as the bed of the truck was full. There were 18 people total in the truck. By this time I was to the point that I don't remember what the hell had happened (because I had been drinking all day), but the next thing I remember I didn't have my shirt on and a friend pulled me back into the bed of the truck as I was appearantly exchanging words with someone in another vehicle. Upon sitting down I look over to my right and their is this goofy looking bastard riding a bike. He's staring me down and yelling at me about being a dipshit and yelled that the truck needed to be pulled over. So my adrenaline gets pumping... all pissed off that this guy dressed like Jim from Reno 911 is running his mouth.

So once my friend pulls the truck over I realize this particular model of bike the guy is driving is equipped with flashing red and blue lights. I thought to myself "What the hell is this fairy doing with red and blue reflectors?" Then it hits me.... Appearantly the police had recently started driving bicycles on the weekends at Main st. About the time we pull over 2 squad cars, and a couple other biker (on bicycles) cops swoop in like some sort of drug sting operation where they are about to capture Fidel Castro importing cocaine.

One cop gets out of his car, and I swear either he was cross-eyed or I was way too drunk, because he said "You, get out of the truck and come here" while looking at me (or so I thought). So I start to stand up, and this guy gets into a half squat position with his hand on his gun like he's Wyatt Earp and I'm Johnny Ringo and gives me one of those "Sit your ass down... I didn't tell you to move!!!!!!" Then he takes note of the fact that I had my hair buzzed and shirt off and makes some comment about "Look here, Marine, I've seen guys way harder than you".... I was dumbfounded because I was too drunk to put two and two together of why the hell he called me a Marine. I actually didn't figure that one out until I kept wondering about it the next day.

Anyway, they do their thing and arrest us (for Minor in Possession... I was 18 go figure). They put us in the drunk tank where there is a guy passed out who I guess ran into a telephone pole while riding his bicycle... he had a big ass cut down his forehead. Later they release us on our own recognance, and I don't remember what happened after that but I woke up in my bed the next morning.

So the embarassing part of the story was that I got arrested once when I was 18, by a cop on a bicycle, wearing speedo shorts.... With as much traffic as their was the guy driving the truck could have just drove off quickly and taken a few sidestreets... the cop on the bike would have never caught up with us, and maybe never got our plates. Then again that would have been WRONG!!!! You kids don't ever run from the police.

Anyway, not a great story, but it passed about 30 minutes of time for me here at work.... I'd like to hear some from some of you guys too if you'd like to share.
Pookie
2/28/08 4:22:28PM
When the cop arrested you, did he make you sit on the handlebars of his bike? or did you have to hold tightly around his waist so not to fall off? lol ive always wondered that.

TNunley
2/28/08 4:23:56PM

Posted by Pookie

When the cop arrested you, did he make you sit on the handlebars of his bike? or did you have to hold tightly around his waist so not to fall off? lol ive always wondered that.

They shuttled us with the 2 squad cars... 2 in a car at a time. Took one car 5 trips, and the other 4.
Pookie
2/28/08 4:40:37PM
My funniest story while drunk.

A close friend of mine had found out his girl was cheating on him the day prior. He decided drinking would be the responsible and morally righteous way to drown out his sorrow. I accompanied him in his venture as that is what friends do when there is free beer to be consumed.

So from about 5 to 10 we drank, and drank, and drank some more. The whole time talking trash about women in general, being whores and such...(what can i say the man was emotionally wounded).

We got a call from a friend about a party downtown. I convince my bud that im with that if he continues to wallow in his own grief, he's letting his tramp of a girlfriend win. I also reminded him that we were running out of beer. He agreed and soon we were off in search of some pooty. We drove to the party, forgive us.

We arrive too plastered and in no shape for such event. My friend starts hitting on the wrong peoples girlfriends and tough little angry mexican people started to give us evil eyes. I do my best to amend the situation and i steer my friend into the kitchen where the keg stands were supposed to be.

When we walk in holy hell occurs... His girlfriend was there, doing an inverted kegstand, while being held up by 2 random guys. There is no way in my drunken state that i could have stopped him from doing what he was about to do... so i decided to watch.

He walked right up to her, through the little crowd that was watching her, and gave her a right cross square into the vagina. Beer exploded from her mouth, the guys dropped her, and she landed hard on the tile floor.

My friend and i slipped away as the panic ensued. The crowd couldn't rat us out, as they were all staring down her skirt to begin with and didnt know who threw the punch.
We left the party as soon as possible, and to my delight my friend stop wallowing and bitching... he was back, and over his girlfriend. The next day he broke up with her and his girlfriend never found out who did it.
loonytnt
2/28/08 5:20:42PM
i dont drink but all my friends do, we were walkin home and it was about 2 in the moring. there like 20 people outside of this one house and they start yelling at us, lol one of me friends flip out and he brokes there mailbox down and starts to run at them all of them run into the house scared. lmao we had 3 they had many, i was like holy sht where dead but the next moring it was funny

dont drink in walk imo lol
iwannabesedated
2/28/08 5:40:32PM
Cant say thats its really embarassing..But

One night after drinking lots as me and the ronco beach crew is leaving the bar i thought it would be a good idea to jump on my buddys back and try to choke him well..He kinda countered ended up slamming me on the ground..Well being that i was toasted i didnt get my hands down in time and hit face first in the bar parking lot..I get up to the look of surprise on everyones face..Saying holy shit Melvin your bleeding bad..My one friend takes off his shirt and gives it to me to slow the bleeding so im just chillen while half my drunken friends argue with the other half wether or not i should go to the hospital for stitches.So i end up going to hospital at 3am with a massive face wound..as im signing in im drippin blood on the sign in paper..And they put me back in a room with no band aides no nothing..Just me and mass of wet generic paper towels on my head.Meanwhile my friends are in the hallway taking pics of me laying in the bed.After about an hr and no treatment i said phuck this and signed myself out..Went to Kmart bought neosporin and band aides...Got home around 5Am or so looked in the mirror was like sweet...thats gonna be a gnarly scar..So i proceeded with my at home surgery and went to bed..still got the sweet scar...and i got pics of me in the hospital bed i could post later..if anyone cares to see..lol..I got alot more drunken anecdotes...stay tuned..
Pookie
2/28/08 5:43:24PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

One night after drinking lots as me and the ronco beach crew is leaving the bar i thought it would be a good idea to jump on my buddys back and try to choke him well..He kinda countered ended up slamming me on the ground..Well being that i was toasted i didnt get my hands down in time and hit face first in the bar parking lot..I get up to the look of surprise on everyones face..Saying holy shit Melvin your bleeding bad..My one friend takes off his shirt and gives it to me to slow the bleeding so im just chillen while half my drunken friends argue with the other half wether or not i should go to the hospital for stitches.So i end up going to hospital at 3am with a massive face wound..as im signing in im drippin blood on the sign in paper..And they put me back in a room with no band aides no nothing..Just me and mass of wet generic paper towels on my head.Meanwhile my friends are in the hallway taking pics of me laying in the bed.After about an hr and no treatment i said phuck this and signed myself out..Went to Kmart bought neosporin and band aides...Got home around 5Am or so looked in the mirror was like sweet...thats gonna be a gnarly scar..So i proceeded with my at home surgery and went to bed..still got the sweet scar...and i got pics of me in the hospital bed i could post later..if anyone cares to see..lol..I got alot more drunken anecdotes...stay tuned..

OoOoO!! i want to see!!!!
iwannabesedated
2/28/08 6:02:19PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

OoOoO!! i want to see!!!!

i'll send them to you when i get home...I dont think there on my myspace page..but im not sure...There is however alot quality drunken pics on there..
SmileR
2/28/08 6:57:14PM
Its probably not as bad as being arrested by a guy in speedos but here we go...

The first week in uni everyone goes out an gets wrecked each night. After the first awquard night were everyone hardly knows eachother me and my flat mates decided to get wrecked!

You know when you've drank to much and u need to pee but can't keep standing so you hang onto a drain pipe.... Well i was doing that just outside our kitchen.
As i was pissing and sort of swaying a warden thought it would be a good idea to grab me.
I spun around but didn't stop pissing and soaked his whole leg!!!

Haha he was so shocked he just let go an pulled his pants off!

on a more serious note i was warned in the first 3 days of being there that if i did anything like that again i would be homeless.

I'v got tons of these so i'll post again in a while!
backalley101
2/28/08 7:06:21PM
I wouldn't say it was embarrassing but I thought it was pretty funny. Well, anyways, about 15 of us in front of a friend's house getting drunk and pretty loud. Okay,okay. We were loud. A cop car pulls up, tells all of us to put our beers down. As he flashes the flashlight at us, we start to run! Me and my friend run to the side of the house. He jumps the fence. As i start to jump the fence, I see him fall on some garbage by the house that he tried to jump over. Now, as I jump over, I'm laughing. As I go to jump over the garbage, I fall on the same spot. And I look back, I see these girls that were there. One was trying to jump over the fence. She's halfway from getting over and she yells,"Help me! Help me!" Her other friend is trying to jump up, but she couldn't because she was kinda chucky. As they were there stuck, me and my friend just kept on running! And went to my friends house and kicked back for a couple of hours. Never did know what happened to the girls. Peace!
emfleek
2/29/08 8:36:02AM
I'm a big guy. One night we were at a party and I decided I wanted to do a keg stand. So a couple of my buddies decided that they would lift me and hold me while I did one. The keg was on the deck in the back of the house and that's where the majority of people were partying. Well, I assumed my position next to the keg...one buddy grabbed a leg and another buddy grabbed my other leg. Out of no where, as soon as they started lifting, another drunken friend of mine decided he wanted to help. He ran over and with all of his might, helped them lift me up and hold me upside down...only they didn't 'hold' me. When they lifted and the other guy rushed in to help, he helped them to lift me UP and OVER the f'ing railing of the deck. That's right...they ended up throwing me off the friggin deck!!! It sucked and to this day we still have a laugh about it every now and then.
drunkel
2/29/08 3:54:21PM
Got a free cab ride home one drunken night after doing rutgut tequila shots. One dollar teq shots at the bar I worked at in college, old roommate in town we proceeded to consume more shots and drinks than thought possible.
I did karate in the bar area against one of my buddies.
I used to live about a 10 min walk away from the bar, my house was on top of a big hill and we were too drunk to try that so we jumped in the cab. On the way home my old roomie starts yelling to pull over. The cabbie does, he opens the door steps out and pukes all over. At this point I'm laughing my ass off, I get out of the cab and start getting in his face about puking. The driver is yelling at us, I'm laughing and my roommates laughing and yelling and off he drives. The fare was only going to be a few bucks anyway.
We still had to walk up that friking hill!
And his girlfriend called me that next day to yell at me aboot how hungover he was!

I got tons of these from me falling in the mud to get thrown outa bars.
Svartorm
3/1/08 2:24:44AM
Heres some photos from a friends camera phone of the first time I ever got drunk. We were at the 2006 Somafera Gathering, and my friend Wayland had homebrewed roughly 8 gallons of homemade wines and beers for the lot of us, plus a few cases of beer and bottles of various hard liquors.

After a quart of mead, a quart of wine, a sixer of hard cider, and several shots of cheap rum, I was pretty well destroyed. I kept falling out of my chair, and decided the safest thing to do would be to belt myself into the chair, which somewhat hindered my ability to refill my cup, as I'd forget about the chair, stand up, and drag it across the cabin. I was also furiously air guitaring on a rubber snake I found.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
madmarck
3/4/08 1:19:03AM
i knew svartorm was gonna have a awesome story.
Mine is okay but not great. So i am at a bar the other night and decide to leave. Stairs at etrance and i go down....... all of them. Get home, Realize i live on 3rd floor with no elevator. Here is what happens on first flight of stairs, i run take the first 3 slow down on the next 2 and trip on the following onto the platform. I do this 5 more times until i reach my floor. I finally get to my room and get the bright idea to go to sleep infront of my door so when my roomate came in later he would trip over me. Well he didnt come home that night and i woke up 3 hours later slightly more sober with a very bruised chest and freezing cold. It was basically just a night full of big failures for me.