EliteXC uprising

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » EliteXC uprising
Pride-Fighter
9/6/07 9:39:25PM
I have bet 25$ on Ninja to retain his title and 900$ on Nick Diaz to win. Have I bet too much on Diaz? Anyone good enough to beat Gomi should have the proverbial house bet on them, am I right or wrong.
Pitbull09
9/6/07 10:39:14PM
I;m not really here to answer your question but to say, I think EliteXC is going to be the next competitor with UFC (a very minor one though). Who bought Cage rage? was in EliteXC or someone else?
juanez13
9/6/07 10:41:20PM
Well Nick Diaz was High when he fought gomi, and that gave him superman strenght, and couldnt feel pain, right>? lol

Im not sure bout the ninja fight, if he has his striking sloppy, lawler might catch him with a left, and lights out.....i wouldnt suggest puttin 900 on daz, not because i think he will loose, but just Look at the Odds, he is way to much of a favourite to earn some fat cash, i think the odds for him are something like -850.....i suggest you put that money on someone like jake shields, because he is not favoured as much, and you can earn a little bit more money there....
juanez13
9/6/07 10:42:09PM

Posted by Pitbull09

I;m not really here to answer your question but to say, I think EliteXC is going to be the next competitor with UFC (a very minor one though). Who bought Cage rage? was in EliteXC or someone else?

it was Proelite that bought cage rage.....
Pitbull09
9/6/07 11:42:27PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Pitbull09

it was Proelite that bought cage rage.....

K, thanks
Pride-Fighter
9/7/07 12:33:32PM

Posted by Pitbull09

A lot of people think its going to be K-1's Hero's. They already have a superior LW division to the UFC and if they can nail Lil Nog and Arona they would have a handy LHW division (they have already signed Soko). K-1 kickboxing is a giant worldwide, far larger than the UFC(in terms of cash etc), if they were to put money into their MMA promotion it could be the next PRIDE.
ORIF
9/12/07 4:45:12PM
Tough picks on this card IMO. Lawler/Ninja... I just can't make up my mind. I might throw some money on Evinger and hope she's a good enough wrestler to beat Gina.

Oh yeah... MBE for eva!