EliteXC/Strikeforce card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » EliteXC/Strikeforce card
tepid55
3/22/08 5:31:34PM
Why is the Santos/Villasenor fight still listed on the card?
wolfman
3/22/08 5:40:41PM
It just simply has not been updated, they will get around to it eventually.
DCRage
3/24/08 7:12:51AM
They're still hopeful that Cyborg can get his visa issues resolved in time to save the fight, so any change might not be official for a couple days.
Svartorm
3/24/08 1:51:26PM
I took it off for now because it was the hot bout, and I didn't want to waste the hot bout on something that might not happen.

Also, if anyone runs into the Strikeforce official card, post it here please. The fight notification isn't working on Secondary league at the moment, so that or PMing me or Hippy would be the best way to get it up there in time for everyone to make their picks on the undercard.
DCRage
3/24/08 1:57:56PM
Here's what I've found so far on ProElite.com, no direct link but it can be viewed at proelite.com/mma then click on the EliteXC/Strikeforce tab:
Frank Shamrock vs. Cung Le

Jake Shields vs. Drew Fickett

Gilbert Melendez vs. Gabe Lemley

Nick Diaz vs. Jae Suk Lim

Tiki Ghosn vs. Luke Stewart

Jesse Jones vs. Jesse Gillespie

Darren Yuenoyama vs. Anthony Figueroa

Joey Villasenor vs. Evanglista Santos is still listed on the card.
DCRage
3/25/08 5:55:12PM
Shields vs. Fickett is now off, Shields has suffered a back injury. I've PM'd Svartorm so the change can be made.

Edit: Cyborg is now 100% definitely off. Can't get him into the US and medically cleared in time. No word yet on Villasenor's new opponent-to-be.
Mayhem13
3/25/08 8:46:01PM
Ryan Jensen will be taking his place