EliteXC 'Street Certified" Play-by-Play

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » EliteXC 'Street Certified" Play-by-Play
hotrodttt
2/16/08 7:12:40PM
Have a Great time watching EliteXC !

Sherdog
BlazinSaddle
2/16/08 7:33:52PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Sherdog

hey wtf, i already made a thread yesterday on the results for tonight, come on dude thats crappy of you
hotrodttt
2/16/08 7:50:42PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by hotrodttt

Sherdog

hey wtf, i already made a thread yesterday on the results for tonight, come on dude thats crappy of you

No it's no disrespect, A Play-by-Play guides people through the action so it's better for them to see how the fight goes rather than just knowing the result. Don't take it the wrong way
juanez13
2/16/08 10:24:43PM
ahhhh JT got Knocked out!!!!...
i was thinking JT would chage up his game since training with Xtreme couture, But No!! same ol' JT, Bull rushing his opponent, its quite a recipe for a knockout, to bad he was at the worst end of it.
puppetmaster837
2/16/08 11:31:47PM

Posted by juanez13

ahhhh JT got Knocked out!!!!...
i was thinking JT would chage up his game since training with Xtreme couture, But No!! same ol' JT, Bull rushing his opponent, its quite a recipe for a knockout, to bad he was at the worst end of it.

It is a recipe for a knockout when you have a chin like his
Jackelope
2/17/08 4:06:43AM
Man it makes my stomach turn to think he was able to secure a win on Don Frye. Oh well, though.

Was ANYBODY at all surprised at the way the Kimbo/Tank fight turned out? ;p
Mastodon2
2/17/08 7:03:09AM
I wasn't surprised but that was a great fight. I don't think Kimbo is the next great star of HW MMA, but I love watching him fight. That ref was right in the firing line after he stood them up after Kimbo hit tank in the back of the head (not that it changed the course of the fight any) and then had to remove that cup or whatever from the cage, he kept pushing Kimbo and Kimbo said "Get your f*cking hands off me man", I lol'd!

Kimbo hits like an absolute monster too, I was amazed Tank stayed on his feet for so long, Kimbo was throwing, and landing some brutal bombs!
cmill21
2/17/08 1:35:56PM
Lol I like Kimbo, and at least we knew Tank wasn't going to go out there and just tap like Bo did. Tank is well over the hill but he's still a tough dude, and this "wasn't his first barbeque" lol.
Jackelope
2/17/08 3:15:13PM
Yeah, I was mostly just dissing on Tank's abilities now more than I was talking about "how much of a badass Kimbo is"

Mastodon and Cmill, you guys kickbox... you've got to admit for a heavy weight he's got some very nice and fluid head movement. His punch slipping looks great to me.

Goldberg and the other announcers are right- he's exciting. He puts asses in seats. Some people are jumping all over Lesnar, whom I'm not a fan of, but I am a fan of Kimbo, though.