EliteXC: Return Of The King Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » EliteXC: Return Of The King Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
juanez13
6/14/08 11:39:31PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by gartface

I only caught the end of the fight. (was watching a movie) He looked good though, still not sure if it's going to be enough for Mach.
Edit: It's pretty amazing to see Nick with no blood.

The play by play stated that there was blood. I get the hunch that he will have problems with the scarred tissue on his face with cuts in future fights.

Thats always been one of his problems, but he got surgery recently to Fix it....apparently didnt work to well if he got cut i this fight...
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/14/08 11:40:12PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by gartface

I only caught the end of the fight. (was watching a movie) He looked good though, still not sure if it's going to be enough for Mach.
Edit: It's pretty amazing to see Nick with no blood.

The play by play stated that there was blood. I get the hunch that he will have problems with the scarred tissue on his face with cuts in future fights.

I watched the fight, no significant blood for diaz, a scratch really. honestly .
candynuts
6/14/08 11:40:48PM
HOLY shit that was quick!
Beatdown!
loller90278
6/14/08 11:41:06PM
boy was i wrong about the kj noons fight....
gartface
6/14/08 11:41:32PM
wow...
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/14/08 11:42:33PM
meh, after this... noons still hasn't convinced me
loller90278
6/14/08 11:46:59PM
im in love with the diaz brothers.

its that simple. i love them
gartface
6/14/08 11:47:46PM
Exactly why I hate the Diaz brothers...
cmill21
6/14/08 11:48:00PM
Looked like gang signs from Nate again...I thought west coast died with Tupac? lol
gartface
6/14/08 11:49:25PM
Can't wait to see Nick get smashed by Mach, and eventually by Noons again.
candynuts
6/14/08 11:51:18PM
Lol geez..... come on Diaz.
babalu2720
6/14/08 11:53:04PM

Posted by gartface

Exactly why I hate the Diaz brothers...

Agreed, they are shameless, classless, punks, never mind congratulating Noons on defending his belt, no we are going to flip him off and curse at him and his entire team. I hope they both get beatdowns in the future. And after both Noon's and Diaz's performances tonight...Noons by superior striking, either UD or KO if Diaz's chin breaks, though unlikely.
Rush
6/14/08 11:53:52PM

Posted by loller90278

boy was i wrong about the kj noons fight....

almost all of us were. lol

The couple guys that were right about Noons were wrong about most of the other fights.
89vision
6/15/08 12:03:19AM
diaz uses trash talk to his advantage in and out of a fight, he might not have earned a title shot tonight but with the antics and controversy he'll probably get it, i see nick beating him this time

besides i believe KJ's dad was talkin smack first, all diaz did was challenge him, what do you guys want nick to do lick KJ's nuts for winning or challenging him, there fighters....remember?
gartface
6/15/08 12:07:57AM

Posted by 89vision

diaz uses trash talk to his advantage in and out of a fight, he might not have earned a title shot tonight but with the antics and controversy he'll probably get it, i see nick beating him this time

besides i believe KJ's dad was talkin smack first, all diaz did was challenge him, what do you guys want nick to do lick KJ's nuts for winning or challenging him, there fighters....remember?

A simple congratulations would be nice. And if you watch Nate Diaz started jawing with KJ's dad. Remember, KJ's dad was a professional back in the day, he's not going to take that from some young punk. You can here him afterward calling the Diaz's "little punk asses." Bad on both parts, but knowing the Diaz's they probably started it.
candynuts
6/15/08 12:10:09AM
Terry Martin defeated Takase by getting kicked in the balls 3 times and Takase getting DQ'd, lol.

The announcer Kenny replies --- You dont need to know geography to know what's south of the border. LMAO
Mchubb316
6/15/08 12:11:03AM

Posted by candynuts

Feijao did a great job. He even did the jump knee like Yves Edwards did on Berto, and Ive seen Faber do it too. And this guy is 205!
This guy is a beast!

Yeah I was impressed with this guy too. He looks to be a up and comer. Great camp and showed good skills.
89vision
6/15/08 12:12:21AM
the calvancante brothers have got massive potential to be great
Rush
6/15/08 12:12:57AM

Posted by candynuts

Terry Martin defeated Takase by getting kicked in the balls 3 times and Takase getting DQ'd, lol.

I think I would rather take the loss than a win by DQ that way. Damn
Pages: 1 [2]