EliteXC,CSAC at odds over Diaz removal

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » EliteXC,CSAC at odds over Diaz removal
Porch28
3/27/08 8:08:32AM

Nick Diaz (Pictures) will not fight Saturday night in San Jose, Calif., nor will he collect the $50,000 purse he was set to receive for his bout against South Korea's Jae Suk Lim (Pictures).

California State Athletic Commission executive officer Armando Garcia made that determination Wednesday.

Why? It depends on whom you ask.

"He did not turn in his medical information in time for the fight," said Garcia, confirming an MMAWeekly report that Diaz was removed from the Showtime-televised card. "They were just turned in today."

LINK
grappler0000
3/27/08 8:46:30AM
Medical Marijuana for ADD? That's pretty damn funny.
Nightmare27
3/27/08 12:09:42PM

Posted by grappler0000

Just curious what is so funny about a natually grown plant that can help ones condition. Do you take asprin when you get a headache?
MaxOne
3/27/08 12:38:23PM
I eat mushrooms
grappler0000
3/27/08 4:59:32PM

Posted by Nightmare27

Posted by grappler0000

Just curious what is so funny about a natually grown plant that can help ones condition. Do you take asprin when you get a headache?

Easy there tiger! I'm not criticizing anyone for using or even debating whether it should be legal or not. The point is that I've heard of several reasons for medical marijuana, but ADD has never been one of them.

And to answer your question...no, I don't take aspirin when I have a headache.
JimiMak
3/27/08 5:34:45PM
ADD is one of many many medical reasons to get it.
chubbud22
3/28/08 1:42:19AM

Posted by grappler0000

Pretty funny ha; I hope you come down with a condition and rely on precrption meds so we can laugh at you.