Elite XC: Unfinished Business, Pretty Good (SPOILERS!!!)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Elite XC: Unfinished Business, Pretty Good (SPOILERS!!!)
nickcuc547
7/26/08 10:59:57PM
overall a much better showing than last time around. every fight was a good fight. the chick fight was entertaining. Jake Sheilds looked like an animal. Nick Diaz put on a show against a very game Thomas Denny. And Lawler vs. Smith didn't disappoint again, and Lawler looked very good once again. Overall a very solid night of fights for Elite XC, liked what I saw.
warglory
7/26/08 11:04:08PM
I pretty much agree with everything you said. I want to know who left the bloodbath in the ring though.
madchaodizzys
7/26/08 11:10:39PM
Good fights all around.Diaz wins a slug-fest, Bigfoot Silva finishes in a big display of power, and Lawler keeps the title. Lost my only pick on the females, Cyborg (the name should have been a clue) rocks the pink gladiator skirt and dominates. Cyborg and Gina should be a contest soon.
wolfman
7/26/08 11:11:05PM

Posted by warglory

I pretty much agree with everything you said. I want to know who left the bloodbath in the ring though.

I believe it was from the Tarns/Drew fight. Drew won by TKO (Cut) in the 3rd round.
Matimus
7/26/08 11:13:22PM
my gut still hurts from laughing at cyborg hoping on the fence a little prematurely

First time for everything I guess, imagine if her corner jumped in the ring haha
FrankTheTank1181
7/26/08 11:13:53PM
There aren't results for 2 of the fights, did they not have them??
Twenty20Dollars
7/26/08 11:35:34PM
mmajunkie has those two fights.

Im glad to see elitexc fixed most of the things the fans didnt like about the show the first time. I felt like this time the show was all about the fights. All great fights too.
nickcuc547
7/27/08 9:43:34AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by warglory

I believe it was from the Tarns/Drew fight. Drew won by TKO (Cut) in the 3rd round.

ya that seemed bogus that they stopped the fight due to cut with 38 seconds left, what a joke.
holt8081
7/27/08 4:03:38PM
I missed the woman fighting but I saw the rest and it was a very good show.
rycanto
7/28/08 1:50:47PM
I missed the fights and wished I wouldn't have after watching Diaz vs Denny/ Lawler vs Smith.

Video of those two fights .here.