Elite XC Renegade Play by Play WARNING! SPOILERS!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Elite XC Renegade Play by Play WARNING! SPOILERS!!!
Next Page »
hotrodttt
11/10/07 8:15:06PM
Scott_Revels
11/10/07 9:53:32PM
Not counting the scratched fight, i'm 3-1.. Ruiz ruined my perfections. Damn him.. ::death glare. ::
cmill21
11/10/07 10:47:05PM
I'm really enjoying the fights. Noke impressed me alot, and he's coming from Greg Jackson's camp, I think he's got a very bright future. Man bigfoot's a beast.
Scott_Revels
11/10/07 10:51:19PM
In my fight camp, I told everyone to put their money down on Noke, and I declared that i'd stake my whole reputation on him winning. Needless to say, my reputation is intact and it's even polished and is all shiny now. Thank you, Kyle.
jiujitsufreak74
11/10/07 10:53:56PM
o thank the lord noke won, i had nearly all my money on him...although i only get like 700 bucks
cmill21
11/10/07 11:04:38PM
Check out Shields wooping an EC guy. I'm impressed by Pyle as well but shields showed he was to much for him on the floor. Oh and really happy there have been no decisions! With Kimbo and Diaz coming up I only see one possibly heading there.
Scott_Revels
11/10/07 11:10:34PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

o thank the lord noke won, i had nearly all my money on him...although i only get like 700 bucks

I had everything on Noke. I was 17th place in the earnings.. Who knows where i'll be now.. I'm hoping top five/top three.
cmill21
11/10/07 11:20:54PM
After looking at it again it looks like it may have been thrown. Although he could have broken his orbital, or possibly cheek bone, never know though.
Scott_Revels
11/10/07 11:28:18PM
Others are calling it a work, that Cantrell was told to go in there and lose. I want to think that, that didn't happen, but I won't say it didn't.
cmill21
11/10/07 11:43:21PM
Fights over. KJ dominated, Nick's being a friggin baby, he's got a cut bleeding directly into his eye.
tuvok500
11/10/07 11:47:27PM
Diaz not great in the defeat !!!

i now why the UFC don't want him anymore, he is no longer a top fighter and he is completely disrespected the elite/xc organization by doing what he did at the end of the fight !!

shame on him !!

Rush
11/10/07 11:48:07PM
Man I wish I put more money on Noons.
Scott_Revels
11/10/07 11:49:01PM

Posted by Scott_Revels
I'm hoping top five/top three.

There goes that.. Damned them.
cmill21
11/10/07 11:49:01PM

Posted by tuvok500

Diaz not great in the defeat !!!

i now why the UFC don't want him anymore, he is no longer a top fighter and he is completely disrespected the elite/xc organization by doing what he did at the end of the fight !!

shame on him !!

I agree man, you should show a little respect to a guy who cut you up, rocked you, stuffed you every time. Like He completly washed him.
rabbit915
11/10/07 11:51:09PM

With Kimbo and Diaz coming up I only see one possibly heading there.

Someone is probaly kicking themself for this statement.
cmill21
11/10/07 11:54:26PM

Posted by rabbit915

With Kimbo and Diaz coming up I only see one possibly heading there.

Someone is probaly kicking themself for this statement.

Why, they both ended in the first round...?
Sam_Rothstein
11/11/07 12:00:33AM
good show by kimbo, he had that fight won before it even started

good to see jake shields beat another tough fighter in pyle, wonder where pyle plans to go now that he has split ways with elite xc. maybe hd nets has an open spot for him otherwise its bodog or ifl :(

Pretty bummed to see nick diaz lose like that, I kind of felt bad for noons. He was crying with emotion from winning the belt and all you could hear was a swarm of boo's. hahaha.

On a side note he might want to wait till hatton and mayweather retire before he makes his run at the 154 in boxing
Lord_Lenny
11/11/07 12:03:46AM
how did he disrespect noons, he was pissed at the decision and left, and if you have seen any of nick's fights you know he paces himself and that fight was far from over
cmill21
11/11/07 12:11:09AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

how did he disrespect noons, he was pissed at the decision and left, and if you have seen any of nick's fights you know he paces himself and that fight was far from over

So, be a friggin good sport, don't run away crying like a baby. He was bleeding INTO his eye. Far from over, he was getting rocked, stuffed a hit at every turn, he was closer to being injured then he was to winning. Maybe they'll have a re-match, but I hope not, I hope diaz gets cut.
Lord_Lenny
11/11/07 12:22:37AM
not saying he won the round or anything, but nick recovers quick and anyone who's seen the Gomi fight knows he can function without an eye and he has been rocked then started to speed up in just about every fight iv seen of his, just saying he's a tough guy and i still liked his chances coming into the second. And as for the running back stage, its better than possibly hurting someone out there, he removed himself from a situation where his temper might have gotten him into trouble
Mayhem13
11/11/07 12:28:16AM
damn! I had 650 on Noons and took it off this morning..........

I shouldnt have even looked at it the day of...thats when you make stupid changes..
Sam_Rothstein
11/11/07 12:33:34AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

And as for the running back stage, its better than possibly hurting someone out there, he removed himself from a situation where his temper might have gotten him into trouble

very true, it wouldnt be the first time diaz took a fight past the event
Scott_Revels
11/11/07 12:36:08AM

Posted by Mayhem13

damn! I had 650 on Noons and took it off this morning..........

Thank you. That means one less person I have to worry about advancing hire than me because of Noons' win.
tuvok500
11/11/07 12:40:44AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

not saying he won the round or anything, but nick recovers quick and anyone who's seen the Gomi fight knows he can function without an eye and he has been rocked then started to speed up in just about every fight iv seen of his, just saying he's a tough guy and i still liked his chances coming into the second. And as for the running back stage, its better than possibly hurting someone out there, he removed himself from a situation where his temper might have gotten him into trouble

Well, i think he will be in trouble man !!

2 beautiful finger live on TV, a punch at the camera in his way out !!

as an organization, it is not the way they want to see acting one of there title contender main event guys !!

how many fighter have been in a frustating situation like that, and they were able to control themself anyways !!

The_Grim_Reaper
11/11/07 12:44:29AM
diaz had a cut above his left and right eye, and one on the bridge of his nose, he was worked over good, and the blood going in his eye, yeah thats the kind of thing that makes people go blind.....
wolfman
11/11/07 1:06:15AM
Diaz is and always will be a punk. I'm glad he lost and got dominated. Stuffed on every takedown and bloodied up like a bitch...Sorry just had to say that.
Scott_Revels
11/11/07 1:21:23AM
My only question now is, how long will it be before people start updating their motivational posters that say, "2007: Year of the Underdog", to incorporate KJ's win over Diaz.
Trapt1nw0nder
11/11/07 2:32:33AM
as we all could see that when Nick was shown after the fight backstage his cuts wernt even bleeding anymore and his cut wasnt that bad to be stopped...

I have seen worse cuts in boxing fights and they always let it go on...

Nick will be back...sucks that he gets cut so easily

they should of let Nick go out 1 final round or sooner if the cuts got worse.....Im sure if Nick was desperate he would of taken KJ down at will just like he did at the end of the 1st...

props to KJ though.....its the Dr. im pissed at....he was just plain screwed over........

F.UCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!....Im gonna be pissed for a long time now!...at least till the rematch

Nick had all rights to be pissed and walk off like that...this fight was huge for him,and the damn doc. didnt even ask him if he could see or if he could continue
rcg916
11/11/07 2:51:47AM
Certain people might want to remember that there are rules against fighter bashing... Some of the stuff said prior to this post qualifies as that, and Id hate to see you guys get busted.
Scott_Revels
11/11/07 3:21:25AM
If I happened to fighter bash, then I apologize.. I'm just annoyed that a few people bet like $300 on Noons, and jumped like an $8000 gain. I would feel better if I hadn't actually dropped in earnings. If you make correct predictions, you shouldn't lose spots. It's just frustrating. The chances of another Stickan happening are slim. A player should win the whole thing because they laid a lot (or all) down on a risky bet. I'm afraid on the last event of the season, another Noons will happen, and the players who wagered successfully are going to get pushed down. I am not angry at the people who did risk a lot of money on Noons, i'm angry that some people put like I said $300 on him, and jumped ahead. The person currently in the 17th spot, which was my spot, wagered all his money on the underdogs, and lost all except for one.. Now because not everyone of them he wasted his money on ended up losing, he has jumped up from whatever thousand spot he was in (because he didn't wager on the IFL Finals event, like some of us.), and has taken away a spot from a better, who ran all his money on the hot bout, hoping to cash in. It's just so frustrating. Like I said, for like the current first place, if you look he put $1,406 on Noons.. Under other circumstances that would've warranted being called a lunatic. It paid off, and he should feel happy. Average joe who bets every five events and bets only on the underdogs, shouldn't jump up there and beat out people commited to winning the whole thing. Oh well. Rant over.. It's useless complaining anyway. It won't be changed.

(Sorry also, if this offended anyone. It's better you hear me yelling on here, than seeing me on the news for travelling all the way to some of these 'smart players' house, and choking the life out of them. )
Pages: [1] 2