Elite XC's Sho XC is Absolutely Amazing so far

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Elite XC's Sho XC is Absolutely Amazing so far
hotrodttt
3/21/08 11:43:15PM
Go and watch that Event while it's still on, it's only 2 Fights in and starting the 3rd Fight.

Watch out for these 2 Young Fighters, Mark Oshiro and Shane Del Rasario. They are Great Fighters, Mark has the Greatest Knockout Power for a 135er I have ever seen. Shane has Great Muay Thai as he dropped Brash with a Leg Kick then Finished him off with some Beautiful GnP.

Jamie Fletcher vs Aaron Rosa is coming on now
Mayhem13
3/21/08 11:46:40PM
I'm looking forward to the Wildman fight..partially because he has the same last name as me...and I am possibly related to him..(no proof...or evidence...except last name..so I am basically just guessing/making that up...haha)...

and partially casue I am interested in the cat he's fighting..his Muay Thai is incredible..and his transistion to MMA has been fairly impressive so far.
hotrodttt
3/21/08 11:53:33PM

Posted by Mayhem13

I'm looking forward to the Wildman fight..partially because he has the same last name as me...and I am possibly related to him..(no proof...or evidence...except last name..so I am basically just guessing/making that up...haha)...

and partially casue I am interested in the cat he's fighting..his Muay Thai is incredible..and his transistion to MMA has been fairly impressive so far.

Malaipet has Sick Muay Thai but I think Denny takes it via 1st Round Submission
hotrodttt
3/22/08 12:02:35AM
Wow ! Jamie dropped Rosa with a Huge Overhand Right, but Rosa recovers.

Jamie Fletcher wins via Unanimous Decision, 2 Judges Score the Bout 30-27 and Marcos Rosales Scores the Bout 29-28
Mayhem13
3/22/08 12:09:16AM
I was gonna go with Denny by round 3 sub if they had it on the 2ndary...but I dont see Muppet-pet winning this one..

you never know though...he could always catch my "maybe cousin" with some knees and elbows and Thai spin kick fly stuff that hurts...and get the win still..
hotrodttt
3/22/08 12:33:20AM
Conor Heun was Fighting Great, He tries to Finish so I don't know hy the Croud was booing. It was Funny when he said if you didn't like that Fight then go watch WWE He Faught Great and we'll see him in the future.
JuggaloWarrior878
3/22/08 1:02:36AM
great first round for denny too bad malaipet didnt know the rules, that was just ruthless. but very solid fights highly enjoyable
hotrodttt
3/22/08 1:03:18AM
Wildman Denny was owning in that Fight, he had the Rear Naked Choke sinched in but Malaipet escaped, then at the end of the Round, Malaipet Throws 3 illegal elbows so Wildman wins via DQ.
WhiteWidow
3/22/08 1:36:21AM
it wasnt streaming live on proelite.com what gives?
Nightmare27
3/22/08 5:41:06AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Go and watch that Event while it's still on, it's only 2 Fights in and starting the 3rd Fight.

Watch out for these 2 Young Fighters, Mark Oshiro and Shane Del Rasario. They are Great Fighters, Mark has the Greatest Knockout Power for a 135er I have ever seen. Shane has Great Muay Thai as he dropped Brash with a Leg Kick then Finished him off with some Beautiful GnP.

Jamie Fletcher vs Aaron Rosa is coming on now

Way to go Shane!!! Lotus Club/No Limits in the house!! Team Oyama fo yo mamma!!