Edith Labelle, Former Octagon Girl, Breaks Silence on UFC Dismissal

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Edith Labelle, Former Octagon Girl, Breaks Silence on UFC Dismissal
emfleek
9/3/09 8:47:49AM
Last month, fans of former UFC Octagon girl Edith Labelle were disappointed to find out that she was no longer working for the organization. Many questions surrounded her departure, but few answers were made available.

STORY
Wallass
9/3/09 10:28:47AM
Sucks she was let go but seriously, this is her fault even if she was very sick with food poisoning. If im ever sick I get a doctors note whether its asked or not. Easier said then done but if I was hot ass Edith I would show up regardless for the biggest EVENT in UFC history whether im puking or not. How bad did she want this job? Guess not all that bad.
Twenty20Dollars
9/3/09 11:35:10AM
As long as Arianny is still there, Im happy.
Aether
9/3/09 5:05:03PM
If what she is saying is actually true that's a pretty unfair situation. If she genuinely got sick, called in and said I'm sick _but I'm coming in anyway_ and they told her to stay home, I don't see how she can possibly be blamed.

If she's lying and she was just plastered, of course she should be fired, but if they legitimately told her to stay home that's a pretty low move.

I really have no idea what any of the ring girls look like, I think their job can be filled by an electronic scoreboard or a wall, and I doubt most guys are wanting to be sexually aroused before they see 2 men beat each other up, but if you're going to hire them in the first place they should at least be treated fairly.
Svartorm
9/3/09 7:19:20PM
I'm not going to read the article because I really don't care one way or another, but for the record, food poisoining is contagious. I'd have asked her to stay home too.
Gogoplatapus
9/3/09 9:22:51PM
who cares, fire them all as far as I'm concerned.