Edible experiance gone bad

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Edible experiance gone bad
SpiderSilva
7/30/12 1:37:36PM
So a few months ago I bought 3 sativa laced brownies from my dispensery as it is buy 2 get 1 free on Monday's. I got off of work at 2 pm that day went home read package and it said eat brownie in fourth's. So I ate 1\3 of said brownie. Waited 1 hour and nothing happened so what did I do? Ate the rest of this brownie thinking this will get me high. Well about a hour and a half later shit hit the fan. As I wait the TV starts freaking me out the colors start mixing together and sounds coming from the TV start scaring me. So I have MrsSpidersilva change the channel. She changed it OMG I could no longer watch as The screen was pulsating and scaring me. MrsSpidersilva brought Arby's home for dinner this night. As I ate my roast beef sangwitch I had to choke it down as my mouth was dry and do to no straw I had lost the ability to drink from a cup without one. Now I had about 3 bites of this sangwhich before I gave up, and started to try and figure out how to explain to MrsSpidersilva I have went into the deep end and can't get out of this brownie. She is sitting there watching me with my eye's closed because I do not want to look at the TV. I tell here and she finds out I have ODed on pot yep that's right ODed. Then I start to throw up well dry heave and finally throw up this dry chewed up roast beef sandwhich. It hurt sooooo bad and I did it 4 times that night. Next thing I know MrsSpidersilva had brought my alarm, pillow and blanket down stairs to wake me up for my 4am shift at work. Well I tried to walk and had hardly any balance took a shower and then called in to work. Went to sleep and woke up at noon. Now I first ate this brownie at 4pm the day before. When I woke up I was still high as fuck. This was 20 hours later and I was still sick/high. I spent this day recovering from this and am still alive. Here is what I learned from this.

It takes me a minimum of 2 hours for an edible to kick in.

Have any of you jumped into the deep end with an edible?
BlueSkiesBurn
7/30/12 1:50:41PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

So a few months ago I bought 3 sativa laced brownies from my dispensery as it is buy 2 get 1 free on Monday's. I got off of work at 2 pm that day went home read package and it said eat brownie in fourth's. So I ate 1\3 of said brownie. Waited 1 hour and nothing happened so what did I do? Ate the rest of this brownie thinking this will get me high. Well about a hour and a half later shit hit the fan. As I wait the TV starts freaking me out the colors start mixing together and sounds coming from the TV start scaring me. So I have MrsSpidersilva change the channel. She changed it OMG I could no longer watch as The screen was pulsating and scaring me. MrsSpidersilva brought Arby's home for dinner this night. As I ate my roast beef sangwitch I had to choke it down as my mouth was dry and do to no straw I had lost the ability to drink from a cup without one. Now I had about 3 bites of this sangwhich before I gave up, and started to try and figure out how to explain to MrsSpidersilva I have went into the deep end and can't get out of this brownie. She is sitting there watching me with my eye's closed because I do not want to look at the TV. I tell here and she finds out I have ODed on pot yep that's right ODed. Then I start to throw up well dry heave and finally throw up this dry chewed up roast beef sandwhich. It hurt sooooo bad and I did it 4 times that night. Next thing I know MrsSpidersilva had brought my alarm, pillow and blanket down stairs to wake me up for my 4am shift at work. Well I tried to walk and had hardly any balance took a shower and then called in to work. Went to sleep and woke up at noon. Now I first ate this brownie at 4pm the day before. When I woke up I was still high as fuck. This was 20 hours later and I was still sick/high. I spent this day recovering from this and am still alive. Here is what I learned from this.

It takes me a minimum of 2 hours for an edible to kick in.

Have any of you jumped into the deep end with an edible?

I'm not even sure how you managed to do this. The only thing that I can think of is that maybe you had low blood sugar. My roommate had a piece of my 420 bar and he collapsed later that night in the kitchen.

For those who don't know, the 420 bar has 4.2 grams in a small chocolate bar. I ate 4 slices (it's broken up into 6 slices) of that bar at once and I was absolutely retarded during the Avengers midnight premier.
Boo_Radley21
7/30/12 2:28:37PM
props for missing work for being too high
postman
7/30/12 2:49:37PM
"I can't make it in today."
"Whats wrong?"
"I'm high"
Aether
7/30/12 2:50:02PM
I've never had a bad experience with weed. If I get "too high" I just eat way too much and fall asleep.
SpiderSilva
7/30/12 3:42:09PM
The brownie was 100mg
prophecy033
7/30/12 4:11:35PM
Every now and then ill get too high and get social anxiety and just bounce out to get away but not throwing up
postman
8/1/12 1:05:41PM
I once bought a large amount of mids and the stems were crazy thick so I saved them up and boiled them in water with a tea bag. I drank the tea about 20 min later I puked. Never did get even a buz.
airkerma
8/1/12 1:21:56PM

Posted by postman

I once bought a large amount of mids and the stems were crazy thick so I saved them up and boiled them in water with a tea bag. I drank the tea about 20 min later I puked. Never did get even a buz.

Sounds more like it tasted like butt or disagreed with your tum tum. The fun stuff is insoluble in water, so boiling it probably won't give you a buzz no matter how much you put in.
As for my own...about 4 years ago I smoked up with my buddy and his dad and they gave me a brownie. I went home shortly after to watch Cinci get killed by Tebow and his crappy gators. I watched almost none of the game and could hardly explain anything to my mom about what red shirting means. Then my dad needed help moving a large stove, so barely able to comprehend anything I just kind of pushed this stove around while avoiding eye contact until he claimed it was lined up just right. I went back to watching a distinct lack of Brian Kelly and passed out halfway through the game.
george112
8/1/12 5:55:25PM
Haha funniest thing I've read in a while.

I make my own edibles and they seem to be just about the right strength.

Bet you won't do that again