Ediane Gomes Signs New Deal, Expects To Meet Hiroko Yamanaka At Invicta FC 4

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ediane Gomes Signs New Deal, Expects To Meet Hiroko Yamanaka At Invicta FC 4
Biggavelli
10/27/12 5:32:16PM
Fresh off a win in her debut with Invicta Fighting Championships, Ediane Gomes will stick around a while with the promotion.

Gomes (9-2) submitted Katalina Malungahu at Invicta FC 3 earlier this month. Now she says she's been rewarded with a new contract – and her next opponent.

Gomes told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) she has re-upped with Invicta for three more fights and will face Hiroko Yamanaka at the promotion's next show.

Gomes said she believes that show, likely Invicta FC 4, will take place around Jan. 4 in Kansas City, Kan. And for the Brazilian, who trains at American Top Team in South Florida, that's OK with her.

"I enjoyed fighting there (at Invicta FC 3)," Gomes said. "It's great. The people are nice. It's just a bit cold, but it's nice otherwise."

LINK
bojangalz
10/27/12 6:55:00PM
I was going to make a comment about how she looks like Gil Melendez... But I decided to take the high road.
isk
10/27/12 8:15:35PM
disregard, I'm a bad person