Eddie Sanchez Vs Justin McCully

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Eddie Sanchez Vs Justin McCully
EvenFlow
11/21/08 3:17:58AM
This is sort of a tough one to call, the common opponent they share is Hardonk, he (T)KO'd Sanchez but lost a boring UD to McCully. If MMAath is worth anything it leans in favor of McCully. So will McCully gonna get a Stoppage/UD or is Eddie gettin' another (T)KO?
voodoo-jitsu
11/21/08 3:26:10AM
McCully will get subed early imo
mentalcase
11/21/08 3:47:27AM

Posted by thevoodooninja

did u mean mccully will sub sanchez early?

cause subbing people isnt snchezes game.
StevenSeagal
11/21/08 8:30:13AM
Speaking of cutting people from the roster.... They should have a special match for these two, the winner gets cut and so does the loser.
missypie
11/21/08 1:03:32PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

Speaking of cutting people from the roster.... They should have a special match for these two, the winner gets cut and so does the loser.

Watch Sanchez's late replacement fight against Hardonk. You will be eating your words - he almost always puts on a good show. As for McCully - I agree 100%.
voodoo-jitsu
11/21/08 1:26:06PM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by thevoodooninja

no i meant McCully will get subed early imo
it my not be his game but i think it will go to the ground McCully will end up tapping
Franklinfan47
11/21/08 1:32:43PM

Posted by missypie
Watch Sanchez's late replacement fight against Hardonk. You will be eating your words - he almost always puts on a good show. As for McCully - I agree 100%.

Ya I agree. Atleast Sanchez is mildly entertaining. I say he takes this by a tko.
tepid55
11/21/08 4:01:02PM
I think Justin McCully will win by unanimous decision.
nickcuc547
11/21/08 5:03:00PM
mccully takes him down and lays on him for three rounds, we won't get to see this fight.
mrkennedy
11/21/08 6:29:25PM
mcculy is tito best friend im suprised dana as not fire him

Sanchez by tko(the only way he can win) or mcculy by Boring dec(the only way he can win)
Pookie
11/21/08 7:46:07PM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by thevoodooninja

But getting subbed is Mccully's game.

Going sanchez mainly because he at least has shown something in the UFC... mccully on the other hand has shown nothing and should have been out of the UFC a long long time ago.
copcopps
11/24/08 5:47:50PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by thevoodooninja

Going sanchez mainly because he at least has shown something in the UFC... mccully on the other hand has shown nothing and should have been out of the UFC a long long time ago.

Agreed here plus didn't McCully almost got armbared by Antoni Hardonk?
Pookie
11/24/08 10:09:27PM

Posted by copcopps

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by thevoodooninja

Agreed here plus didn't McCully almost got armbared by Antoni Hardonk?

Yes, in one of the most telegraphed sloppiest armbars ever applied professionally.
fonduktoe
11/25/08 4:07:52AM
gee.... mccully v sanchez
whoever wins this fight might crack into the bottom of my top ten "fighters i don't give a sh*t about"
EvenFlow
11/25/08 4:30:51AM

Posted by fonduktoe

gee.... mccully v sanchez
whoever wins this fight might crack into the bottom of my top ten "fighters i don't give a sh*t about"

so technically you care more about them now yet the winner is in the i dont give a crap list???? which is the very bottom of the dont give a crap category not above it, in case you didnt think that through, i think you meant to say "i dont give a crap about them now or later, now watch me troll this thread "
bls1919
11/27/08 4:17:51PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

A little harsh but i agree. Unless McCully can pull out an impresive submission early.
higdon10
11/27/08 5:17:47PM
I like watching Sanchez fight. I can't say the same for McCully. I think Sanchez gets a late TKO
GraMMA
11/30/08 7:03:53PM
Eddie will ko McCully and unless Justin has another fight on his contract I bet he's gone.If Eddie should lose he may be gone too.Eddie hits really hard and has had some great fights.His fight with Hardonk is one of the best hw striking battles I've ever seen.I hope Eddie wins in dramatic fashion and can stick around.
ncordless
11/30/08 8:00:52PM
Who needs Fabricio Werdum when we have McCully vs. Sanchez?
iwannabesedated
11/30/08 10:12:27PM
Mcully By LNP which equals UD.