Eddie Sanchez

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Eddie Sanchez
ButterBalls
3/4/07 6:35:34PM
Anyone else here about him talking smack about Crocop? I don't have a source, but I've seen about 4 different threads on Sherdog about how he was doing an interview on Sirius radio and say Crocop "hits like my sister" and how he has bad BO. Also said Crocop was a dick and that the fight got stopped early and he was looking forward to another round and wants a rematch.

Anyone else hear about this or have a source? Personally it doesn't suprise me and just makes all the respect I had for Eddie for fighting Mirko in the first place go right down the tube.
Huckit
3/4/07 6:37:48PM

Posted by butterballs

Anyone else here about him talking smack about Crocop? I don't have a source, but I've seen about 4 different threads on Sherdog about how he was doing an interview on Sirius radio and say Crocop "hits like my sister" and how he has bad BO. Also said Crocop was a dick and that the fight got stopped early and he was looking forward to another round and wants a rematch.

Anyone else hear about this or have a source? Personally it doesn't suprise me and just makes all the respect I had for Eddie for fighting Mirko in the first place go right down the tube.

the only thing eddie got going for him is a solid chin

better than crocops

wonder if crocop could keep standing after a LHK from himself
poll77
3/4/07 6:41:14PM

Posted by butterballs

Sounds like a bunk Sherdog rumor. After taking such a beating I don't have any idea why Sanchez would be saying crap like that.
ButterBalls
3/4/07 6:44:08PM
I've seen a lot of bunk sherdog rumors in my day, but a couple of the threads said it was on Sirius station 101 with Scott Farrell.

Thats a little too specific to be standard sherdog troll bullshit IMO
loller90278
3/4/07 6:47:38PM
yeah it was on the radio
warglory
3/4/07 6:55:31PM
Wow, Sanchez is a moron.
migo
3/4/07 7:01:26PM
How do you know? Maybe his sister hits really hard but has no TD defense? Maybe CC does have BO.
nate22
3/4/07 7:04:51PM
This is going to the lounge, this thread reminds me of sherdog. Let's keep this crap out the main forum at least please guys.
ButterBalls
3/4/07 7:14:44PM
no problemo, I should have put it here in the first place.
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/5/07 5:08:23PM

Posted by migo

How do you know? Maybe his sister hits really hard but has no TD defense? Maybe CC does have BO.

hahaa
BloodandTears
3/5/07 5:38:40PM
Sanchez fans unite! Come on now. Anyone? Ok eddie sux. Talking smack about CC is flat dangerous.
poll77
3/5/07 6:42:16PM
Smacktalking CroCop is just retarded. I guess he just did it because he made it out of the first fight alive and knows he will never have to fight him again.
madmarck
3/5/07 6:48:23PM

Posted by poll77

Posted by butterballs

Sounds like a bunk Sherdog rumor. After taking such a beating I don't have any idea why Sanchez would be saying crap like that.

Yeah if Cro Cop hits like a girl.................. why id Eddie spend a whole round (well almost) running away from him? I doubt Eddie said this. It would be bad enough to say this to hype a fight. But afterwards when a guy just kicked your ass after you ran away from him. It sounds surreal. I think it is just some Troll kicking up rumours that people jump on because it is a great chance to fighter bash.
Give Eddie some respect. He went into the cage with Cro Cop..... would you?
ButterBalls
3/5/07 9:53:36PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by poll77

Posted by butterballs

Yeah if Cro Cop hits like a girl.................. why id Eddie spend a whole round (well almost) running away from him? I doubt Eddie said this. It would be bad enough to say this to hype a fight. But afterwards when a guy just kicked your ass after you ran away from him. It sounds surreal. I think it is just some Troll kicking up rumours that people jump on because it is a great chance to fighter bash.

hell no I wouldn't. The only thing is I've seen 4 seperate threads on Sherdog about it, created days apart by different people, and I don't post on Sherdog much (51 total posts?). At least two of the threads had the same day, station, and show.

thread 1
thread 2

Only two I could find right now, but I do know UFC people regular that show.
madmarck
3/5/07 9:59:46PM

Posted by butterballs

hell no I wouldn't. The only thing is I've seen 4 seperate threads on Sherdog about it, created days apart by different people, and I don't post on Sherdog much (51 total posts?). At least two of the threads had the same day, station, and show.

So he really is just being a douche? Thats more stupid than sad. A guy just proved he can destroy you. So you decide to bash him? Cro Cop should just show up at Eddie's gym and prank him.
mkiv9secsupra
3/5/07 10:23:23PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by poll77

Posted by butterballs

Sure id step in the ring with crocop...just give me a desert eagle and three other guys with ak47's....hell that probly wouldnt even save me....

madmarck
3/5/07 10:25:09PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Sure id step in the ring with crocop...just give me a desert eagle and three other guys with ak47's....hell that probly wouldnt even save me....

Well he is a part of a anti-terroist group. His squad would destroy you.
ButterBalls
3/7/07 10:47:00PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Well he is a part of a anti-terroist group. His squad would destroy you.

tell me about it, he would destroy.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/8/07 4:56:15AM
Eddie Sanchez's sister...
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
poll77
3/8/07 7:46:21PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

let HER fight CC. It would probably be a better fight than sanchez.
madmarck
3/8/07 8:05:50PM

Posted by poll77

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

let HER fight CC. It would probably be a better fight than sanchez.

She does look like she can run faster.