Eddie Bravo shares just how hard Rogan can murder a heavy bag

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Eddie Bravo shares just how hard Rogan can murder a heavy bag
jakewalters
7/26/12 1:49:35PM
In last night's episode of The MMA Podcast, we had Eddie Bravo on to share his thoughts on the sport, the evolution of the sport, and the evolution of himself as a father. He also shared his experience training with Joe Rogan, and just exactly how hard Rogan can kick the heavy bag. He talks with us for about 40 minutes, and shares his experience training with Rogan for about 10. Don't miss one of the funnest interview's that we've had to date!

LINK - Eddie on training with Rogan

LINK - Full Interview: Eddie Bravo
Aether
7/26/12 2:21:45PM
Sounds like GSP was impressed by Joe's performance.
Budgellism
7/26/12 3:11:10PM
If you guys have access to the videos Eddie was talking about could you send me a link? I'd like to see this.

Rogan is solid. I don't doubt this for a second.
grappler0000
7/26/12 3:48:01PM

Posted by Budgellism

If you guys have access to the videos Eddie was talking about could you send me a link? I'd like to see this.

Here is the video with GSP:

Video

They were having a little issue with the sweaty mats that day though. The relevance with GSP makes for a cool video, but Joe really had some room to breath in this video:

Video
Budgellism
7/26/12 4:09:05PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Budgellism

Video

They were having a little issue with the sweaty mats that day though. The relevance with GSP makes for a cool video, but Joe really had some room to breath in this video:

Video

I've gotta spread the love Grapple, but thanks

That 1st 360 kick in the 2nd video is ridiculous.
Chael_Sonnen
7/26/12 4:40:12PM
Title FIXED **

Eddie Bravo shares just how hard Rogan can murder a heavy BONG.
backalley101
7/26/12 6:58:24PM
You know, Joe is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. At the age of 19, he won the US Open Tae Kwon Do Championship, and as the lightweight champ, he went on to beat both the middle and heavy weight title holders to take home the Grand Championship. He also has a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Just put it like this, Joe can f*&k a person up.
Budgellism
7/26/12 7:31:01PM

Posted by backalley101

You know, Joe is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. At the age of 19, he won the US Open Tae Kwon Do Championship, and as the lightweight champ, he went on to beat both the middle and heavy weight title holders to take home the Grand Championship. He also has a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Just put it like this, Joe can f*&k a person up.

He got his blackbelt a few weeks ago

There's nothing Rogan can't do it seems. The guy is fucking awesome
tcunningham
7/27/12 12:43:54AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Budgellism

Video

Video

that second video was very impressive. that bag was getting hammered. he must have that setup in his garage because i saw some badass cars in the background. joes a badass.