eBay To Ban Sale Of Hexes And Spells

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » eBay To Ban Sale Of Hexes And Spells
Kpro
8/19/12 9:57:36AM
eBay has announced it will ban the sale of spells, hexes and magical items from its online auction site.

Yes - it actually used to allow it.

It seems that for years users have been taking to eBay to purchase love potions, artefacts with supposedly magical properties and spells for use in their daily lives.

But according to a post on its official blog, it will now be cracking down from September on "advice, spells, curses, hexing, conjuring, magic, prayers, blessing services, magic potions, [and] healing sessions".

LINK
Kpro
8/19/12 9:58:17AM
You only have until the end of the month to purchase magical hex potions!
BuffaloDave
8/19/12 10:02:48AM
Witches and Wizards are gonna be pissed Ebay is fucking with their livelihood. Watch Ebay crash now!!
prozacnation1978
8/19/12 10:29:22AM
No more spells or hexes but are black market kidneys and liver still available?
airkerma
8/19/12 11:09:32AM
Curses! Now where will I purchase all of my...curses
thevoodooninja
8/19/12 11:37:39AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Chael_Sonnen
8/19/12 1:34:28PM
Cooler will be vastly upset.
tcunningham
8/19/12 1:38:13PM
as a wizard, i guess i'll have to get a real job now.
MMAcca
8/19/12 2:15:51PM
Haha unlucky Gandalf
george112
8/19/12 2:41:45PM
No more Harry Potter memorabilia

Just kidding

My gf loves harry potter

infestructure
8/19/12 4:43:08PM

Posted by Kpro

But according to a post on its official blog, it will now be cracking down from September on "advice, spells, curses, hexing, conjuring, magic, prayers, blessing services, magic potions, [and] healing sessions"

Advice? I can understand the rest, but advice?
pmoney
8/19/12 5:03:57PM
You can still go to your local Barnes and Noble and pick up all the info you need. The Necronomicon, books on the art of bodily bi-location, anything you can think of. And unlike eBay, you don't even need to buy anything! You can just be "that guy" and spend six hours in the store reading without making a purchase

As for your ingredients, gonna have to roll the dice with Craigslist
Bubbles
8/19/12 6:10:50PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Kpro

But according to a post on its official blog, it will now be cracking down from September on "advice, spells, curses, hexing, conjuring, magic, prayers, blessing services, magic potions, [and] healing sessions"

Advice? I can understand the rest, but advice?

Dr Phil will lose $100,000 a year now
thevoodooninja
8/20/12 7:21:46AM
I'm just glad I already got my voodoo dolls. I don't know if they work or not but every time I flick them in the nuts it puts a smile on my face
scoozna
8/20/12 8:11:55AM
I've been secretly making millions selling MMA advice. Anderson Silva was my top customer. Steven Seagal was number 2.