Eat at SUBWAY?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Eat at SUBWAY?
« Previous Page
postman
11/7/08 10:31:35PM
Oh I don't know are you from Philly cause most from philly say Pat's or Geno's are the best. Of course Pat's is where they originated.
bigbubbano23
11/7/08 11:47:02PM
footlong italian, oven roasted chicken breast with lettuce oninons tomatos, sweet onion sauce, oregeno and provalone. i go so often i don't even have to say what i want anymore unless someone new is working.
moob
11/8/08 6:17:47AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by moob

Subway - Eat Fresh - Eat Frozen.

I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but frozen food is actually edible!!!

I was referring to their tag line being somewhat dubious - given most of their stuff is frozen and their tag line (over here anyway) is 'Subway - Eat Fresh!'

I don't find frozen meat as good quality as fresh.
dannyfrank
11/8/08 8:43:13AM

Posted by postman

Oh I don't know are you from Philly cause most from philly say Pat's or Geno's are the best. Of course Pat's is where they originated.

i actually live in south carolina, but the guy who owns the restaurant is from philly. my dad has traveled all over the country and syas they are the second best philly cheese steaks he has ever had. i dont know where he said the best were though
SpiderSilva
11/8/08 11:41:48AM

Posted by moob

Posted by emfleek

Posted by moob

Subway - Eat Fresh - Eat Frozen.

I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but frozen food is actually edible!!!

I was referring to their tag line being somewhat dubious - given most of their stuff is frozen and their tag line (over here anyway) is 'Subway - Eat Fresh!'

I don't find frozen meat as good quality as fresh.

I thought it was "5.....5......5 $ footlong"
postman
11/8/08 4:55:17PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by postman

i actually live in south carolina, but the guy who owns the restaurant is from philly. my dad has traveled all over the country and syas they are the second best philly cheese steaks he has ever had. i dont know where he said the best were though

Oh we must have no guys from Philly on here then cause they would be all over the fact that if its not from pat or genos its not real. I have a few friends in Philly and I will tell them how I had a good Philly at like Pondarosa or some other regualr food store and the get so jacked about it its fun.
ncordless
11/9/08 1:32:59AM
Subway is not my sub of choice. Sub City... #3 prosciutto cotto and cappacolla with the works (lettuce, tomato, onion, salt, pepper, oregano, olive oil, vinegar) and hot pepper gardinara.

If I am a Subway two things must be happening... I am really hungry, and I am on the road. If that's the case then I usually go with the following:

Prime Rib (used to be the steak)
Italian Herbs and Cheese
Pepper Jack Chees
Southwest sauce
Tomato
Olives
Parmesean cheese
extra jalapenos

Always Toasted
Drudinh
11/9/08 8:23:27AM
Italian herbs and cheese bread w/peper jack cheese on a subway club w/bacon all toasted. Get the works but no pickles. Add some honey mustard and enjoy the best damn sandwich
SeanSalmonisGod
11/16/08 1:30:09PM
There's a Subway on campus like 3 minutes away from my dorm.
I usually get:

Footlong Italian
Chicken
Bacon
Swiss Cheese
Southwestern Sauce
Pickles
warglory
11/16/08 10:18:57PM
Footlong Turkey on Honey Wheat w/:

Lettuce
Onions