Eat at SUBWAY?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Eat at SUBWAY?
Next Page »
emfleek
11/7/08 1:30:09PM
If so, what do you order?

My fatass orders the same thing every time.

Foot Long Tuna
Either Italian Herbs & Cheese or Monterrey Cheddar bread
Pepperjack Cheese
Lettuce
Pickles
Cucumber
Green Peppers
Black Olives
Banana Peppers
Jalapenos
1 strip of Lite Mayo
Salt/Pepper
MMAcca
11/7/08 1:32:30PM
Any bread, foot long meatball and cheese, with extra cheese, no salad.
iwannabesedated
11/7/08 1:35:30PM
Chicken Teriyaki

Italian Herbs and Cheese bread.
Pepper Jack cheese
Sweet Onion sauce.

Backup

Pizza or Meatball sub..
grappler0000
11/7/08 1:36:59PM
I used to eat Subway all the time, but have been more of a Jimmy Johns fan for the past couple of years. Still eat there every once in a while though. Here is my order:

Turkey/Turkey and Ham/ Ham on Italian Herbs and Cheese or Wheat
-No Cheese
-Lettuce
-Cucumbers (occasionally substitute pickles)
-Olives
-Hot/Mild Peppers
-Mustard

Every once in a while I'll splurge and get a Meatball or Spicy Italian sub.
grappler0000
11/7/08 1:39:07PM

Posted by MMAcca

Any brad, foot long meatball and cheese, with extra cheese, no salad.

Who's Brad?
emfleek
11/7/08 1:49:31PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by MMAcca

Who's Brad?

I'm guessing he has a foot long...
StevenSeagal
11/7/08 2:03:51PM
Im guessing Brad likes "double meat" haha
SpiderSilva
11/7/08 2:11:14PM
this guy used to eat subways whole before cutting back

DCRage
11/7/08 2:16:04PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by MMAcca

Who's Brad?

Brad Pitt? Brad Daugherty? Brad Blackburn? Bra(d)ngelina?
Aaronno9
11/7/08 2:17:10PM
Veggie pate with cheese. I really really want one now ive read this thread lol.
Ordep
11/7/08 2:37:49PM

Footlong Italian BMT on wheat bread

-Peper J cheese
-jalapeno
--------------toast for 15 sec (yes after adding the jalapenos)
-Tomato
-Lettuce
-Pickles
-Sweet Onion (dressing)
-One strip of Honey Mustard

awesome sweet and spicy
SmileR
11/7/08 3:22:06PM
My brother worked at subway.... I don't eat there anymore.
moob
11/7/08 4:07:14PM
Subway - Eat Fresh - Eat Frozen.
emfleek
11/7/08 4:30:11PM

Posted by moob

Subway - Eat Fresh - Eat Frozen.

I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but frozen food is actually edible!!!
dannyfrank
11/7/08 4:43:50PM

Posted by SmileR

haha. i know what you mean. my friend got a job at dairy queen last year and after hearing some of the things hes told me, i will never eat there again. thats fine though cause the last thing my fat ass needs is ice cream
emfleek
11/7/08 4:50:27PM

Posted by dannyfrank

haha. i know what you mean. my friend got a job at dairy queen last year and after hearing some of the things hes told me, i will never eat there again. thats fine though cause the last thing my fat ass needs is ice cream

DQ has some of the most disgusting "ice cream" there is, anyways. I've never understood why anyone would eat it.

Every restaurant has horror stories. Most of the time, I'm not bothered by it. KFC being the exception. Haven't eaten there in over 5 years now. Never will again, either.
dannyfrank
11/7/08 4:52:52PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by dannyfrank

DQ has some of the most disgusting "ice cream" there is, anyways. I've never understood why anyone would eat it.

Every restaurant has horror stories. Most of the time, I'm not bothered by it. KFC being the exception. Haven't eaten there in over 5 years now. Never will again, either.

oh, i know, i just pretend that there's nothing wrong with the food

its just hard when your friend comes up to you every day and tells you about having to clean cockroaches out of the ice cream machine the night before
SmileR
11/7/08 5:00:57PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by dannyfrank

Wait... Whats wrong with KFC?! I just got back from there!
Rush
11/7/08 5:09:58PM
Chicken Teriyaki on honey oat with swiss cheese, lettuce and sweet onion sauce.

Though last time they also added in a nasty metal wire to my sandwich. I ahven't been back to subway since. Not a big loss though, their sandwiches are overpriced.
Rush
11/7/08 5:13:20PM

Posted by SmileR

The same thing can be said for just about any restaurant
iwannabesedated
11/7/08 5:17:06PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by dannyfrank

Man it has to be hard to quit the KFC...Mashed potaters and gravy..a bucket of chicken and some dinner rolls..
MMAcca
11/7/08 5:31:42PM
SpiderSilva
11/7/08 6:05:16PM
am I the only one who thinks Subway smells like stinky arm pits I know its good but for me there is this little New York deli called Deli Zone I go there and get the manhatten

Turkey
tomato
atichoke heart
garlic/mayo sause
lettuce
man Im gonna go pick one up this plce is the best sub place I have ever been too
Shawn91111
11/7/08 6:06:11PM
Subway is horrible, they always squish down the bread and the meat is lacking, id take Quiznos over Subway anyday. I used to work at one when I was 15, my aunt owned one and gave me a few booklets of free sub cards. My brother would order seafood salad with ranch dressing and olives...nasty
Boo_Radley21
11/7/08 6:08:19PM
I always get the same thing too, but for some reason every Subway I've been to in the states (like 3 of them but in 3 different states), none of them have it.

BBQ Rib Patty Foot Long
Parmesan Oregano Bread
Swiss Cheese
Pickles
Lettuce
Tomato
Southwest Chipotle Sauce

And what the hell is with the lack of Sub Sauce in America. Every time someone in my family has asked for it they give us a confused look and ask what sub sauce is. You guys make up for it with cookie crisp cereal, vanilla and cherry coke haha.
copcopps
11/7/08 6:09:15PM
Anything without tomato always liked tuna at Subway
Twenty20Dollars
11/7/08 6:22:52PM
Does nobody eat at Mr. Goodcents Subs & Pastas? Because that is where I work. Im sure we are better than subway.
SpiderSilva
11/7/08 6:48:41PM
I like there meatball subs and they are better than subway
postman
11/7/08 7:07:14PM
not a big subway fan. I go to Peppies! 40 might be the only guy on here that knows about Peppies maybe pittbull.
dannyfrank
11/7/08 8:42:48PM
there is a place near my house called phillies that makes the greatest philly cheese steaks known to man. they are simply orgasmic.

Mmmmm
Pages: [1] 2