How do you eat your Ramen?!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How do you eat your Ramen?!
« Previous Page
RhythmAndStyle
1/21/10 6:44:14PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Here's the Canadian version hahaha I eat it with the broth in a bowl lol. I used to eat them with no water and just put the sauce on the noodles but I like it better as soup now.

yo..that's badas*..i never heard of Mr. Noodles..and yeah that is the Canada version of Ramen Noodles..lol...

Neither have I. I never realized that Ramen noodles were an American thing (aside from the phenom it is in Asia), I always thought it was the Western world's answer to a quick noodle fix.

nah..at Family Dollar(if you have one in your city) they sell like 6 packs of Ramen Noodle for a buck..that's a steal..and at every gas-station they sell Ramen Noodle's in a cup that has like shimp and stuff in it..which is like 40cents a cup..but warglory next time your at a gas-station look in the section that they sell can goods and you should spot a Ramen Noodle cup..
warglory
1/21/10 7:09:26PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by warglory

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Here's the Canadian version hahaha I eat it with the broth in a bowl lol. I used to eat them with no water and just put the sauce on the noodles but I like it better as soup now.

yo..that's badas*..i never heard of Mr. Noodles..and yeah that is the Canada version of Ramen Noodles..lol...

Neither have I. I never realized that Ramen noodles were an American thing (aside from the phenom it is in Asia), I always thought it was the Western world's answer to a quick noodle fix.

nah..at Family Dollar(if you have one in your city) they sell like 6 packs of Ramen Noodle for a buck..that's a steal..and at every gas-station they sell Ramen Noodle's in a cup that has like shimp and stuff in it..which is like 40cents a cup..but warglory next time your at a gas-station look in the section that they sell can goods and you should spot a Ramen Noodle cup..

What I meant was that I didn't realize Ramen noodles was only an American thing, at least with the brands we eat. I think you misunderstood me.
RhythmAndStyle
1/21/10 7:14:07PM
yeah my bad..but i know some people who haven't heard of Ramen Noodles before..and it kinda surprised by that...but yeah my bad though...
CanadianCripplr
1/27/10 9:35:10PM
yah its mr noodle in canada and countless chinese brands as vancouver has 2nd largest chinatown after san fran I believe. I love the spicy chicken flavor....I have a 24 pack around at all times...war mr noodles...lol
backalley101
2/1/10 11:56:16PM
With a samurai sword.
warglory
2/2/10 5:23:42PM
Its hilarious how many replies this thread has gotten. WAR RAMEN!
Pages: 1 [2]