Did someone eat my fruit platter? (TUF spoiler)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Did someone eat my fruit platter? (TUF spoiler)
haggiswashere
11/6/08 2:16:33AM
haha i did not think bader and nover would freakin eat it without smelling it. i thought for sure that it wouldn't work. i got dry heaves watching nover puke hilarious
mkiv9secsupra
11/6/08 7:36:56AM
The fruit salad? The freaking sushi made me cringe! completely disgusting. But the worst part is the fact that Bader really didnt seem to care about eating piss! WTF?!
Sam_Rothstein
11/6/08 8:49:17AM
I remember I used to think the season with leben pissing on that guys bed was gross. This season has just been disgusting.

Pissing in fruit, cumming on sushi. I turned it for a second half way through because I thought I had left it on an MTV reality show.
Aether
11/6/08 11:07:36AM
urine isn't that bad really. It's sterile, semen though... that's disgusting.
prozacnation1978
11/6/08 11:12:59AM
i did something like that at work got tired of people drinking my soda so i spit a loogey in one left it, sad thing is i don't think that person even noticed it in there
Kracker_Jap
11/6/08 11:20:03AM
I watched the piss part but then fast foward through the sperm part GROSS

GROSS GROSS

What comes around goes around
RNC
11/6/08 2:44:51PM
I think Kaplan was being an asshole. He purpously was eating another fighters food day after day, knowing it wasn't his. Finally, he pays the price, and he's pissed off? The guy was saying he only ate one in the house, defending himself like its just sharing, then in the interview he says the only reason he didnt eat all 7 or 8 of them is because he didn't like them. And he wants to get mad and go and seek revenge because he ate someone elses food? Thats being an asshole and immature if you ask me.
cmb19932
11/6/08 3:09:53PM

sorry u cant tell me u would eat piss without freaking out
jiujitsufreak74
11/6/08 5:41:13PM

Posted by cmb19932

sorry u cant tell me u would eat piss without freaking out

talk to Luke Cummo
bls1919
11/6/08 5:54:55PM
Pretty sure urine is only sterile to the body that created it. Could be wrong though. I want to be all moral and say it's bad for the outlookof the sport. But watching those guys almost drink the "juice " was hilarious. Great prank. The spunk was a bit much. But who am i to talk i threw up in a guys deepfryer once.(on purpose after a shit load of tacobell) Not my proudest moment.

EDIT: HOORAY for 1111 posts
copcopps
11/6/08 6:25:08PM
This episode was weird and funny but ridiculously sick.

I wish I knew Junie's reaction to it though
Solidus
11/6/08 7:36:33PM
When TUFers start eating each other piss and jizz, that's when I gotta start fast forwarding straight to the fights.

I hope the shock value stuff isnt the reason Dana has been hyping this season and its fighters so much because so far the fights have not been impressive.
higdon10
11/6/08 7:49:26PM

Posted by Solidus

When TUFers start eating each other piss and jizz, that's when I gotta start fast forwarding straight to the fights.

I hope the shock value stuff isnt the reason Dana has been hyping this season and its fighters so much because so far the fights have not been impressive.

The fights have been solid. But they have really emphasized the in house antics.
dannyfrank
11/6/08 8:12:41PM
i dont know about you guys, but i was laughing my ass off when he nutted all over the sushi! then kaplan was like, "my fecal matter will be on your person within three days!"
the_01
11/6/08 10:52:36PM
This only reduces the seriousness of the sport, The last five minutes of the show is the only connection to mma, the rest is nonsence and has nothing to do with sport. It is kind of interesting though.
copcopps
11/6/08 10:57:49PM

Posted by higdon10

Posted by Solidus

The fights have been solid. But they have really emphasized the in house antics.

I actually like the antics over the fights on TUF since if I want to watch good fights I'll watch an actual event. Not saying that bad fights are good but I can understand why they want to hype up antics
stock
11/7/08 9:11:00AM

Posted by bls1919

Pretty sure urine is only sterile to the body that created it. Could be wrong though. I want to be all moral and say it's bad for the outlookof the sport. But watching those guys almost drink the "juice " was hilarious. Great prank. The spunk was a bit much. But who am i to talk i threw up in a guys deepfryer once.(on purpose after a shit load of tacobell) Not my proudest moment.

EDIT: HOORAY for 1111 posts

That's true.
It is only steril when it is in the bladder. Once it leaves the body it become a haven for bacteria growth.
I am guessing that since it was refrigerated that it slowed any bacteria growth.

On a side note, **** those guys. I feel sorry for nobody that steals food. Some of these guys are taking this shit seriously and are trying to eat healthy when they get back from practice, just to find some dick head ate their food.