Would you eat this?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Would you eat this?
Shawn91111
8/16/13 5:26:20PM
Ok so back story. 2 weeks ago I went to the store and bought 2 bags of popcorn chicken for dinner at work. I ate 1 last week, saved the other. Sunday my 60 yr old co worker was complaining of his ankle. I walked by his cubicle and he had his shoe off, his sock off and his nasty foot with black and green toenails up on his desk. I wanted to vomit

So he was complaining his ankle hurt and we had no ice in the freezer, so he asked if he could use my frozen chicken on his foot. I'm like no I'm not comfortable with that. He was saying the chicken would never touch his foot, it was just the bag, not opened. I'm like, its just the thought, even if you did, I couldn't get the picture of your nasty foot out of my mind. So he is pissy because I said no, then I'm like wtf, go ahead but I'm not eating it so have dinner after.

Would you eat the chicken after it being on his nasty foot even though it never actually touched his foot or no?
grappler0000
8/16/13 5:47:04PM
My own foot - yes
Co-worker's foot - no
Family/Friend's foot - yes, but I'd find another bag to put the bag in to create a buffer

I'm a little surprised that someone would even expect that from a co-worker.
Poor_Franklin
8/16/13 5:48:43PM
No I would not.
GDPofMPG
8/16/13 5:50:27PM
Should of sold it to him +cost for your inconvenience. Or told him to go get his own.

But yeah, unless his dead skin or sweat was on the actual food, I wouldn't be bothered enough to waste the food.
FastKnockout
8/16/13 6:28:45PM
I'm a little surprised that someone would even expect that from a co-worker.

This. It's your food. It's not his place to try and coax you into letting him do it. He's not the one who has to eat it afterwards.
airkerma
8/16/13 7:14:22PM
No. Fucking. Way. Not eating gross feet chicken
kopower
8/16/13 7:32:48PM
Absolutely not. I would have smacked him in the head with the frozen bag of chicken, just for asking.
cowcatcher
8/16/13 8:30:18PM
I've eaten worse.
jae_1833
8/16/13 8:37:55PM
I am pretty hardcore, but unless I was starving...NO!
Adrenaline
8/16/13 8:57:20PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I've eaten worse.

What was her name?
JoeWarren33
8/16/13 8:59:53PM

What was her name?

Chael Sonnen!
Webbie
8/16/13 9:43:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Ok so back story. 2 weeks ago I went to the store and bought 2 bags of popcorn chicken for dinner at work. I ate 1 last week, saved the other. Sunday my 60 yr old co worker was complaining of his ankle. I walked by his cubicle and he had his shoe off, his sock off and his nasty foot with black and green toenails up on his desk. I wanted to vomit

So he was complaining his ankle hurt and we had no ice in the freezer, so he asked if he could use my frozen chicken on his foot. I'm like no I'm not comfortable with that. He was saying the chicken would never touch his foot, it was just the bag, not opened. I'm like, its just the thought, even if you did, I couldn't get the picture of your nasty foot out of my mind. So he is pissy because I said no, then I'm like wtf, go ahead but I'm not eating it so have dinner after.

Would you eat the chicken after it being on his nasty foot even though it never actually touched his foot or no?

Personally, I wouldn't eat it because I'm a bit of a pansy like that when it comes to food. As for anyone else though, I'd tell them to go ahead, and remind them that it's not like there's any germs or anything that could harm you if you did eat it.

But no, I wouldn't eat it myself
VILLIN
8/17/13 1:20:16AM
Not a chance.

I'd put a container of water in the freezer and tell him to stop being a pansy for an hour until it was frozen.
prozacnation1978
8/17/13 6:26:52AM
I would have to pass. The thought of the foot would make me vomit
scoozna
8/18/13 8:33:25AM
I can hear my mom saying "it'll give you foot-in-mouth disease" whatever the hell that is.

No.

Does the guy have gout or something?
Svartorm
8/18/13 9:14:23PM
What a fucking weirdo! Why would you even ask that?

I wouldn't eat it because it would be ruined once it thawed out. You can't really thaw frozen chicken and then refreeze it. Would be all fucked up and freezer burnt.
emfleek
8/18/13 10:10:27PM
No chance.
Boo_Radley21
8/22/13 12:33:08PM
Fuuuuck that
KungFuMaster
8/29/13 8:57:32PM
Nope. IMO, your co-worker is one old senile bastard. He should have never asked you to do that...It's quite disrespectful if you ask me. Things like that should be left up to the helper (you) to decide on your own. When he asked the helper (you), he is putting the helper (you) on the spot and there is virtually no way to say no. You tried to say no but you caved immediately. Personally, I hate people like that...

One could make the argument that he was in too much pain. BS. If he was in too much pain, he would not be at work.