Eastman vs. Jackson (MMA Videos Section)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Eastman vs. Jackson (MMA Videos Section)
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/24/08 5:30:02PM
Why the hell was the crowd booing? That was a great match.

I also think Eastman may have been winning that bout up until the KO. He caught Quinton w/ some nasty standing elbows.

I saw the first encounter between these two over at mmalinker...awesome, awesome match.

I think Eastman is very underated...and was very undersized at 205. Heres to hoping he does well at 185.

Some matches I'd like to see Eastman in:
vs. Chris Leben (great standup war)
vs. Alessio Sakara (same)
vs. Kendal Grove (Kendal needs another beating)
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/24/08 5:53:18PM
yeah i agree he couldve been winning & on your other opponents....but i'd also like to see him fight Cote
Pookie
3/24/08 6:17:38PM
Actually ive seen this fight from another angle(many other angles) and the one the UFC used was the most Eastman friendly.

Rampage landed alot more shots than one would think, and eastman landed alot fewer than i originally had thought.
missypie
3/24/08 7:06:49PM
He will get more time off as a punishment of sorts due to the bad Terry Martin fight. It was supposed to be the slugfest of the night and turned out to be a dud. That being said, I like him a lot and would love those match-ups. I think Leben would be the only one of those 3 with a good shot at beating him.
kevietre
3/24/08 8:46:34PM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Why the hell was the crowd booing? That was a great match.

I also think Eastman may have been winning that bout up until the KO. He caught Quinton w/ some nasty standing elbows.

I saw the first encounter between these two over at mmalinker...awesome, awesome match.

I think Eastman is very underated...and was very undersized at 205. Heres to hoping he does well at 185.

Some matches I'd like to see Eastman in:
vs. Chris Leben (great standup war)
vs. Alessio Sakara (same)
vs. Kendal Grove (Kendal needs another beating)

Why does Kendall need another beating? I think he could possibly submitt Eastman too.