Earnings Section on the New Fight Camp Rankings?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Earnings Section on the New Fight Camp Rankings?
npayant
7/21/08 2:06:06AM
So I really don't understand how the earnings section is being figured out....

For this first event I earned $2046 for a total of $3046

and my teammate earned $1987 for a total of $2987

SO, how is our earning $912??? Please tell me this is screwed up some how. We're still in first, but our earning our no where near the top.... our average money should be close to $3000 correct?

Here's a link to the page : Lightweights

One more thing of note. When I click on the team that it has in 3rd place, gilesdragons, it says their earnings are $3937.75. But when you look at there members HERE they have $1490 and $235 respectively. How does this work??

EDIT 1: Well I figured one thing out. There is a drop-down menu that says, "Full Season Totals." So I just moved it to the first event and now all of the totals seem to be what they should be. But, still, why are the totals all whacky when you look at "Full Season Totals?"

Thanks!!

P.S. This looks to be VERY cool. I'm excited for the possibilities!
Shawn91111
7/21/08 2:09:10AM

Posted by npayant

So I really don't understand how the earnings section is being figured out....

For this first event I earned $2046 for a total of $3046

and my teammate earned $1987 for a total of $2987

SO, how is our earning $912??? Please tell me this is screwed up some how. We're still in first, but our earning our no where near the top.... our average money should be close to $3000 correct?

Here's a link to the page : Lightweights

One more thing of note. When I click on the team that it has in 3rd place, gilesdragons, it says their earnings are $3937.75. But when you look at there members HERE they have $1490 and $235 respectively. How does this work??

I just asked a similar Q in my camps forum. For my camp, it says our earnings were $727.57...I thought we only had like 5 guys lose money and a good portion hit their parlays....then looking at middleweight team..Ronco Beach Crew...only a few made a decent amount but their team earnings were $2928.45 and only 2 members have over $2000...weird. .
juanez13
7/21/08 2:20:57AM
My first thoughts were that those were the average bankroll your team made (or lost if its in red)...but after seeing those examples really dont know what the deal is.

If you click just for the UFN (as you mentioned) everything does seem to be in place. still i'd like to know whats the deal with the new system.

just a thought, maybe the "full season totals" is counting season 3
npayant
7/21/08 2:26:17AM

Posted by juanez13

just a thought, maybe the "full season totals" is counting season 3

Yeah, I was trying to think of something like that too... but I know it can't be adding in the totals of Season 3 because my camp got first in season 3 with an avg. bankroll of around 13000