Eagle Kill Tactic.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Eagle Kill Tactic.
Pookie
4/22/08 2:05:54AM
Brutal

In 7 minutes an eagle takes out a group of 3 goats each by Brutal Death Moves.
40 seconds in the first one happens.
EON
4/22/08 4:53:17AM
around 10,000 years ago an eagle the size of a small dog used to live in austrailia, according to muscle mass and talon strength its like getting hit by a car at 40 mph, dead on impact, the eagle was said to have been able to carry primitive people back to their nest almost 150-200 pounds, thats a scary ass bird
mrsmiley
4/22/08 5:22:56AM
Crazy.

I once had a dream I was at a flee market with my father and one of my brothers.A man had a booth set up with stuffed animals(like from a taxidermy).Bears,snakes,deer,you name it he had it.We looked around amazed.He told us to come around back and he would show us his best animal.We followed him in a back room and upon what we saw I freaked out and went into shock.It was a huge bird.A wingspan that could cover me up a few times over.Maybe fourty feet.I freaked out and went into a state of shock and panic.Then I woke up.
Pookie
4/22/08 7:26:21PM

Posted by EON

around 10,000 years ago an eagle the size of a small dog used to live in austrailia, according to muscle mass and talon strength its like getting hit by a car at 40 mph, dead on impact, the eagle was said to have been able to carry primitive people back to their nest almost 150-200 pounds, thats a scary ass bird

Ive heard that too...