Dvid Haye vs John Ruiz

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dvid Haye vs John Ruiz
chubbud22
1/26/10 4:35:30PM
Haye dropped from cruiser wieght talking alot of **** about the Klitchco's but he seems to be taken easier fight in london. I want to see himm fight one of the only legit Heavywieghts in boxing.
SmileR
1/26/10 10:44:53PM
He just won the only HW title not held by the Klitschko's in a pretty good fight so I'd say he's not ducking top talent, not to mention his next fight is defending that belt against the number one contender for it. I don't think he's ducking anyone and he proved it with his first fight at HW by taking out a legit title holder. After this fight if he's still got the title I think he'll fight Wladimir.

He was scheduled to fight Wladimir before that but was injured during the training for the fight and after some of his trash talk went to far Wladimir said he'd have to earn the right to fight him.
He was exciting to watch while he was at cruser and he seams to have kept his speed and power even after the move up to HW so I'm looking forward to Haye vs Klitschko. Should be a pretty decent fight.
chubbud22
1/27/10 9:57:13AM

Posted by SmileR

He just won the only HW title not held by the Klitschko's in a pretty good fight so I'd say he's not ducking top talent, not to mention his next fight is defending that belt against the number one contender for it. I don't think he's ducking anyone and he proved it with his first fight at HW by taking out a legit title holder. After this fight if he's still got the title I think he'll fight Wladimir.

He was scheduled to fight Wladimir before that but was injured during the training for the fight and after some of his trash talk went to far Wladimir said he'd have to earn the right to fight him.
He was exciting to watch while he was at cruser and he seams to have kept his speed and power even after the move up to HW so I'm looking forward to Haye vs Klitschko. Should be a pretty decent fight.

Ya I just want him to fight one of the Klitchcos, because he was talking alot of trash about them
postman
1/27/10 12:13:46PM
Sorry guys but Eddie Chambers is going to beat Klitschko!!!!! At least that would be cool Eddie's from Pittsburgh and a friend of a friend LOL. It would be cool to have the HW title in the States agian let alone in my back yard but might be the better Icon to use.