UFC DVD's

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC DVD's
Jlloyd
10/14/08 5:45:40PM
Just bought 84

the entrances always get me pumped for a fight, I was looking forward to Sokoudjous with the mask and that, then there wasn't any entrance, \i figured it was because of the prelims, now just watching the first 2 fights on the card and theres no entrances

why have they cut them?
aaa9erh8er
10/14/08 6:47:21PM
i talked to the company that makes them and they said they only cut your copy just to make life suck for you
casey64
10/14/08 8:06:52PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

i talked to the company that makes them and they said they only cut your copy just to make life suck for you

juanez13
10/14/08 9:20:41PM

Posted by Jlloyd

Just bought 84

the entrances always get me pumped for a fight, I was looking forward to Sokoudjous with the mask and that, then there wasn't any entrance, \i figured it was because of the prelims, now just watching the first 2 fights on the card and theres no entrances

why have they cut them?

Probably because of time constraints.
prozacnation1978
10/15/08 8:45:49AM
i don't need to watch a 4 hour dvd
but at least now they are showing the interviews in the cage after the fight
DCRage
10/15/08 9:01:32AM
They usually just cut out the entrances except for the main event or title fights.
Diamondback2
10/15/08 11:01:23AM
yeah they cut alot of things. although the entrances don't bother me as bad as the entrance music being changed.

not hearing "Ain't No Sunshine" (Silva) or Welcome to The Jungle (Franklin) sucks.

Or the random cuts they make here and there such as:

BJ licking the blood off his gloves after beating Stevenson.

Cutting out Sean Sherk's name out of UFC 81.

Just working off the top of my head, but there is all kind of little differences. But in all fairness i have a bunch of PRIDE Dvd's too and i end up skipping through the entrances 98% of the time anyways.

Plus like someone said up above, they don't need a 4 hour DVD.