duXup saved a spot in our hearts

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » duXup saved a spot in our hearts
BloodandTears
2/28/07 10:28:18AM
Just for you. We are Caring, kind, considerate, moral, ethical and we love to fight. So before joining just any camp, take a look at the camp that has been here since day one. Thanks
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Hogzilla
2/28/07 10:34:14AM
You have shown me lots of love. But I aint listening to ya anymore on your damn upset picks
BloodandTears
2/28/07 1:37:13PM

Posted by Hogzilla

You have shown me lots of love. But I aint listening to ya anymore on your damn upset picks

You make your own betting decisions fellow campster. Sometimes You gotta bet with your logic, not your heart. I take too many bets in favor of people that have cool names
BloodandTears
3/1/07 11:25:55AM
A warm welcome to our newest member Broknmunky
Hogzilla
3/1/07 12:44:49PM
I'd like to get more people in our camp that appreciate our camp forum. Its all about strategy Mmmmmmmmmaaaaaannnnnnn!
BalledBull
3/1/07 12:47:19PM
I will also add that Blood has implemented th Daily Bread thread in the camp forum. It is Non MMA, but most insightfull
Broknmunky
3/2/07 11:24:41AM
The daily bread is most insightful! I had another camp offer me to join at the same time you guys did. I'm glad I picked this camp. To all the regulars, it's been good talking to you. Just want some of the others to share their opinions and thoughts.
BloodandTears
3/2/07 12:37:34PM

Posted by Broknmunky

The daily bread is most insightful! I had another camp offer me to join at the same time you guys did. I'm glad I picked this camp. To all the regulars, it's been good talking to you. Just want some of the others to share their opinions and thoughts.

I gotta give ya "Props" for that. Means alot brother. We take care of our members.
tunefish
3/5/07 10:30:39AM
Great to hear that the daily bread-section is going great! Hang in there bros!
BloodandTears
3/5/07 6:03:15PM
It is tunefish, thanks for your support. We still have a spot for you, if you want it
BloodandTears
3/8/07 11:32:38AM
Up and coming camp here guys. We are looking for people who want to be a big part of duXup. People who can contribute and want to be part of a fun camp..
Everyone is welcome here!
Broknmunky
3/9/07 3:49:43AM

Posted by BloodandTears

Up and coming camp here guys. We are looking for people who want to be a big part of duXup. People who can contribute and want to be part of a fun camp..
Everyone is welcome here!

Blood is right! This camp is the best. The members keep in touch by posting in our camp forum, we talk picks, strategy, off-topic, and have a daily bread for encouragement to start your day! I wouldn't trade this camp for any other!