Call of Duty 5 BETA, WHO HAS IT??

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Call of Duty 5 BETA, WHO HAS IT??
ufcboss
10/14/08 3:16:31AM
Ok so I got my key in a email today and I cant wait to get home and download it.
Has anyone else got one?? Does anyone else play COD4 online (Xbox, Dont bother with Gay S 3 talk! Xbox has Bluray coming too! $150 ) If anyone wants to have a game sometime, PM me... I play most popular online games too.
hotrodttt
10/14/08 3:33:47AM
I play COD 4, 10th Prestige Gold Cross, K/D= 2.07
Ordep
10/14/08 11:48:48AM

Posted by ufcboss

(Xbox, Dont bother with Gay S 3 talk! Xbox has Bluray coming too! $150 )

Integrated >>>>> Peripheral
gsquat
10/14/08 11:55:04AM
I would but my xbox has got me all kinds of pissed lately. I've already sent it in twice for the ring of death, and now it's opening and closing erratically. It turns itself on and off. I think its haunted.
DvS
10/14/08 12:09:39PM

Posted by gsquat

I would but my xbox has got me all kinds of pissed lately. I've already sent it in twice for the ring of death, and now it's opening and closing erratically. It turns itself on and off. I think its haunted.

Looks like someone should have bought a Playstation 3
bullettdodger
10/14/08 12:33:03PM

Posted by DvS

Posted by gsquat

Looks like someone should have bought a Playstation 3

No he actually wants to play more than three games...
Aaronno9
10/14/08 12:48:34PM
I got it but i havent had much of a chance to try it out yet. Only played on it once and i kept getting mangled by those damn dogs!
gsquat
10/16/08 12:59:32PM
I've been telling my wife I want a PS3, but she isn't too enthused. I'm super excited about Farcry 2. Looks like one of the best fps's ever.