Dustin Poirier vs Cub Swanson - FOTN ???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dustin Poirier vs Cub Swanson - FOTN ???
LightsOUT23
2/16/13 5:32:54AM
Hey guys, This event is a good stacked card, I am most excited for this fight. I think both these guys are out to get their names in the title contention with a victory in London. This could easily be the FOTN, Who ever wins this fight makes a huge statement in their division.

I'm liking Cub, It seems this guy is determined to get a title shot in the UFC. Great fight either way, and Dustin Poirier is skilled and dangerous anyway so it should make and interesting fight for the fans.

Any thoughts ??

Cheers
pmoney
2/16/13 6:28:32AM
I'm rooting for Cub all the way! He's out of my home town, so it's a no brainer. It's been awesome seeing his career resurgence, he's repping the 760 well! I think his KO streak continues against Poirier (who is also a bad ass)
prozacnation1978
2/16/13 9:25:17AM
I like cub
But I have betted against him last three fights
And I did it again I hope he doesn't make me eat crow
Fight of the night hell ya
Lungsofsteel
2/16/13 10:17:57AM
i think te-huna vs jimmo could be FOTN
Poor_Franklin
2/16/13 11:30:46AM
barao/mcdonald aint too shabby either. lots of FOTN candidates on this card. it shouldnt disappoint
BeeR
2/16/13 5:31:21PM
With Chris Lytle being retired, its time for me to pick a new favorite fighter, and I pick Cub Swanson, I fuckin love watching that guy fight