Dunham's Cut

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dunham's Cut
emfleek
9/27/10 1:31:33PM

I don't know...I think this one may top Eastman's cut. Maybe?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
gartface
9/27/10 1:36:35PM
You've succeeded in making me sick Fleek, thanks.
Jackelope
9/27/10 2:22:07PM
No way. Eastman is still the proud owner of the nastiest cut in UFC history
emfleek
9/27/10 2:24:33PM

Posted by Jackelope

No way. Eastman is still the proud owner of the nastiest cut in UFC history

I disagree. Eastman's cut is a clean looking gash. Dunham looks like he was cut with a mangled lid from a soup can.
Jackelope
9/27/10 2:38:27PM
Yeah but Eastman's is about an inch or two longer and shows more deep tissue than Dunham's. Eastman's is practically an avulsion because the deep tissue rolled up into the top of the cut to the point that it makes it look like it was scooped out. Eastman's might require dual-layer stitching whereas Dunham's would just require one row of stitches to close it up

Then again, I tend to look at cuts from a medical professional's standpoint and not from a nastiness perspective. I can guarantee you as a medical professional that Eastman's is worse but I can't speak about the grossness factor lol.
emfleek
9/27/10 2:39:37PM
One thing is for sure...

Chicks are gonna dig that scar.

postman
9/27/10 4:18:50PM
LOL I thought it said Dunham Cut I'm like you gotta be kidding me!
kopower
9/27/10 4:52:44PM
Sick. I didn't know Evan's was that bad. I gotta lean towards Eastman with the worse cut though.
gartface
9/27/10 5:11:15PM
Dunham's looks like pig flesh... gah this is grossing me out, why do I keep coming to this thread!
KaibaThedon
9/27/10 5:33:05PM
howbout the Sanchez one from BJ's kick ?? that was like goat's vag on a forehead !
postman
9/27/10 6:14:49PM
I always like the fact that stitch is in the bacround of the Eastman photo and you can tell hes thinking I'm not that good lol
sbulldavid
9/27/10 8:24:00PM
I liked the one that Vitor put on Eastman because it was such a beautiful hit and end result.
FastKnockout
9/27/10 9:34:20PM
It seriously does look nasty. But, it's not the worst I've seen. The following pics are Martin Kampmann, Miquel Torres, and Wagner from TUF.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
FastKnockout
9/27/10 9:36:29PM
It didn't let me post Wagner's cut. Look it up though. Very nasty.
Aether
9/27/10 10:37:56PM
Those guys have a mouth growing out of their eyebrows...
Boo_Radley21
9/28/10 12:44:06AM
Eastman's wins fo sho that was awful. I remember Joe Rogan saying it looked like someone hit him in the head with an axe lol
tcunningham
9/28/10 1:15:17AM
i never knew that miguel torres's cut was that bad. you can see his skull. eastmans cut is bad but when you can expose bone, thats a whole nother level.
Jackelope
9/28/10 1:24:59AM

Posted by tcunningham

i never knew that miguel torres's cut was that bad. you can see his skull. eastmans cut is bad but when you can expose bone, thats a whole nother level.

Yeah I didn't remember that one until the pic was posted. Being as it was WEC at least the Eastman cut being the worst I've seen in the UFC still stands. But damn Torres' had a bad night that night haha
BustedKnuckle
9/29/10 6:08:36PM
The F'in amazing thing is that Dunham was allowed to continue. And a cut like that would derail a lot of guys mentally. But it seemed to put Evan into "BLITZKRIEG" mode! that 3rd rnd was awesome!!!
FastKnockout
9/30/10 5:05:56PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

The F'in amazing thing is that Dunham was allowed to continue. And a cut like that would derail a lot of guys mentally. But it seemed to put Evan into "BLITZKRIEG" mode! that 3rd rnd was awesome!!!

I agree. I honestly thought the doctor was going to stop it once it started getting in his eyes. Glad that didn't happen though, one of the best fights of the night!
prozacnation1978
10/4/10 7:27:05PM
I was shocked they didn't stop the fight
Chuteboxer
10/5/10 9:44:43AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I was shocked they didn't stop the fight

As was I, but I don't see how a cut like that could give Sherk the decision when clearly afterwards Dunham was doing way more damage. It's still a mystery to me.
LanceFreimuth
10/6/10 4:21:00PM
Bring back headbutts, the only weapon that can cause two brutal facial injuries with one strike.