bud light 17% (5)
budweiser 23% (7)
keystone light 3% (1)
miller lite 17% (5)
coors light 7% (2)
heineken 33% (10)
poll77
3/10/07 3:19:43AM
yeah im drunk, what is everyrones favorite beer?????
Stickan
3/10/07 3:52:29AM
Not on the list but nastro azzurro is definately one of my favourites. Italian.
poll77
3/10/07 3:58:01AM

Posted by Stickan

Not on the list but nastro azzurro is definately one of my favourites. Italian.

sorry, the list on my poll isn't very good oh well
Svartorm
3/10/07 4:49:15AM
Yeah, you only listed beers you'd drink if you were already drunk.

My favorite is Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/10/07 7:09:38AM
those are kind of beers you drink when you with your friends and dont want to buy for quality,but for quantity.....and from the ones on your list i would have to go with Coors Light,and Bud light in a close second

My favorite beer i like to buy when i am bored home alone and want a buzz,and watch MMA fights or play my 360 i would have to go with "Dos Equis"

if you have not tried it i recommend this one

Really....its delicious
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
waylon_o
3/10/07 8:18:02AM
Michelob Light domestic, Sapporo (japanese beer) imported...try sapporo if you haven't
Broknmunky
3/10/07 10:17:29AM
Bud Light for sure! That's all I drink.
madmarck
3/10/07 11:28:27AM
Labbat Blue. It is brewed by Budwieser. and i personally, dont like lite beer.

And you left out Molson Canadain. Which is by far the biggest beer in Canada. (just beacuse it says Canadian on it).
loller90278
3/10/07 1:04:51PM
i can't believe people actually drink bud light... its as if someone chilled a cup of piss and started packaging it.. same with miller lite

get yourself a decent beer:

hcazlekker
3/10/07 1:20:48PM
I have to go with Sapporo and Red Stripe. Steel Reserve is pretty good as well, its finish is lacking though.

Coors is decent at room temperature. I've found Keystone is really cheap if you ever need a lot of beer and you don't have very much money.

Lost Lake is a cheap six point (if i am correct), around $12.00USD for a case. I can't deal with the hangovers from that shit though.
madmarck
3/10/07 3:25:54PM
what percentage is American Beer Anyways? I have always heard it was aroudn 3-4%. Where as i have had Molson Extra whihc is like 7.2% (i tihnk)
BloodandTears
3/10/07 4:18:43PM
Mississippi Mud! I'll take no part in a vote without MM being a part of it!
BloodandTears
3/10/07 4:20:16PM
Guess I'd better post a pic too. This is my favorite! Black and tan MM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hcazlekker
3/10/07 5:26:00PM

Posted by madmarck

what percentage is American Beer Anyways? I have always heard it was aroudn 3-4%. Where as i have had Molson Extra whihc is like 7.2% (i tihnk)

Normal stores can only sell 3.2 and below. You can get 6.0 and higher from a liquor store though.
Playground_Samurai
3/10/07 5:39:09PM
My favorite beer is Corona Extra. From the list I went with Budweiser. I drink it mostly when i'm to broke to spend the extra fifty cents.
poll77
3/10/07 6:59:44PM
i'm just glad that miller lite didn't get any votes because that stuff really does taste like piss. old keystone has one though it doesn't taste worth a damn but it sure as hell is cheap i used to drink the shit out of it in high school and my first couple years of college.
zephead
3/10/07 8:55:06PM
Bud Select
roadking95th
3/11/07 12:01:15AM
My fav is by far Guinness. If I want to be cheap then I go with "The Beast", Milwaukee's Best. Like a famous beer drinking book said...There are no bad beers, some just taste better than others
FLAMarlins35
3/12/07 9:00:06AM
dont drive
SICKRICK
3/12/07 9:16:49AM
elephant beer its only takes a six pack its like 10%
TVDog
3/18/07 3:27:42PM
I love Delirium Tremens.

Best damn beer money can buy.
Billy_Soup
3/18/07 7:10:31PM
my favorite is a local brewery, Great Western Lager. Its won at some beer championships quite a few times. Also like their Light and their Pilsner

And for mass produced I go with Pilsner

All of the beers you listed are pretty weak. I went to Montana when i was 22ish and got drunk on Keystone Light, Its like water. American beer just isn't very good.
randyleprechaun
3/18/07 8:24:13PM
Ummmm Harp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Svartorm
3/18/07 11:48:02PM

Posted by TVDog

I love Delirium Tremens.

Best damn beer money can buy.

Is that for real? If so, its hilarious someone would make a beer called DTs.

Only thing better is that bar in Worcester called Rehab.
sfhdsa
3/20/07 1:42:58AM
This something that's bothered me for a while.

Why do people drink light beer?

Seriously.
Svartorm
3/20/07 2:06:21AM
I work at a convenience store, so heres the progression I see:

Young (drinking age or younger) guys and girls: Light
Male casual drinkers: Regular
Female casual drinkers: Light
Male and Female heavy drinkers (6 pack a night): Light
Male and Female alcoholics (12+ beers a night): Regular

I think the young kids drink it because they like to go for quantity. Girls drink light because they're light-weights, but want to keep up with the guys in volume (thats why smirnofs and bacardis are popular too). I think heavy drinkers like to drink light because they can get home from work and drink beer from then until bed time, and still be able to get up for work. The total alcoholics are just looking to be destroyed every night and don't want to **** around with light beer.

CWall33
3/20/07 6:28:16AM
The selections are VERY weak.

Gotta vote for my home brew. Crappy as it is, it beats the crap out of everything listed.
DoTheMMAth
3/20/07 4:24:14PM

Posted by hcazlekker

Posted by madmarck

Normal stores can only sell 3.2 and below. You can get 6.0 and higher from a liquor store though.

Molson XXX is sold at all the 7-11's here where I live in NY, and it's 7.3%.... and kicks like Cro-Cop. Check it out if you ever get the chance.
ac_gi
3/23/07 2:53:17AM

Posted by roadking95th

My fav is by far Guinness. If I want to be cheap then I go with "The Beast", Milwaukee's Best. Like a famous beer drinking book said...There are no bad beers, some just taste better than others

You and I would get along real well.

Top Shelf... Guinness
Cheap... Milwalkee's Best Lite
pv3Hpv3p
3/23/07 11:57:16AM

Posted by Svartorm

Yeah, you only listed beers you'd drink if you were already drunk.

My favorite is Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout.

Not to start another beer discussion with you, but I just tried a new one: Rogue Brewing Co... I think it's from somewhere in Oregon...

Lot's of different types of brews... I tried a Juniper Pale Ale, the Hazelnut Brown Nectar, and the Dead Guy Ale... It's really good shit...

check out their website ...

If you like full flavored American MicroBrews, this is now at the top of my list...
Pages: [1] 2