Drug dealer slang...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Drug dealer slang...
Jackelope
12/15/08 1:05:08AM
What does the term "Chocolate bar" mean when a drug dealer approaches you and asks you if you'd like to purchase one?

Just curious because I stopped by the ever-so-pleasant ghetto this weekend and was asked this question by a classy young gentleman. I've never been into drugs, so I have no fricken clue.
MikeyG
12/15/08 1:14:11AM
In the drug dictionary it states...

Marijuana; opium; amphetamine Marijuana
big_timmy
12/15/08 1:51:35AM
Or a chocolate bar.
Rollins
12/15/08 3:20:55AM
^^^Case Closed^^^

Seriously, I thing or two about a thing or two but I have no clue, probably depends on what part of the country you live in...
cmb19932
12/15/08 6:57:31AM
the best way to learn is from experiance i woulda went for it
Jackelope
12/15/08 7:12:00AM
Hmm... I wonder, then. The dude looked way too shady to just be a straight up pot dealer, but pot laced with opium... maybe. I talked to a friend who is an undercover cop and he said that chocolate bar is usually associated with a heroin or opium product.

The dude kind of took me by surprise when I said it because he was standing around a corner and he asked me right as I walked around it. I was walking out of a party and all so I was kind of buzzed. I just kept walking and said "No, thanks"
Aaronno9
12/15/08 7:33:17AM
Its just brown crack as far as i know. Well thats what i hear anyways.
cmb19932
12/15/08 7:40:08AM
ohh well then ill pass crack is whackbut for real that stuff is hardcore
jakeiceman
12/15/08 8:34:56AM

Posted by big_timmy

Or a chocolate bar.

I'm with Big Timmy on this one

He was enticing you with the promise of candy, he probably would have led you to his econoline van back in the parking lot where he was going to kill you and possibly wear your skin as a suit.........or I could just watch silence of the lambs too much.

holt8081
12/15/08 9:44:41AM
or maybe he was just tryin to sell you some candy for school.
emfleek
12/15/08 9:54:31AM

Posted by Jackelope

What does the term "Chocolate bar" mean when a drug dealer approaches you and asks you if you'd like to purchase one?

Just curious because I stopped by the ever-so-pleasant ghetto this weekend and was asked this question by a classy young gentleman. I've never been into drugs, so I have no fricken clue.

Some people* will grind up mushrooms and mix them with chocolate and then shape them in to a "bar"...actually a chocolate square. I'm sure if you do a search for mushroom chocolates you can find out more info, if you'd like.

* mostly hippies
breakdown5
12/15/08 11:02:42AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

Some people* will grind up mushrooms and mix them with chocolate and then shape them in to a "bar"...actually a chocolate square. I'm sure if you do a search for mushroom chocolates you can find it more info, if you'd like.

* mostly hippies

Definitely if the guy was a hippy, this is what it is. I've had them before and they are a party.
MMAcca
12/15/08 11:25:45AM
Mmmmm............chocolate

.....or is it.....
higdon10
12/15/08 4:13:38PM

Posted by cmb19932

the best way to learn is from experiance i woulda went for it

I'm with you
Wolfenstein
12/15/08 4:25:33PM
Maybe it's just my part of the country but I've heard people refer to weed as chocolate(sometimes specifically the strain choclate tye, and just sometimes reffering to weed in general). A "chocolate bar" meaning the actual rolled joint.
Jackelope
12/15/08 5:06:34PM
The mystery has yet to be revealed then Guess I should have taken the dude up on it to ease my curiosity

Judging by the section of the city it was in and the general appearance of the dude I'd lean towards something harder, personally. Plus it was like 2AM on a street that is shady as hell and you're just as liable to be shot or robbed on. I wouldn't figure your local pot dealer would hang on a corner like that one, but who knows? I can definitely say the guy looked like a rough customer, though.

As for the econoline van (which was highly, highly amusing btw) I would figure he'd ask me if I want to come to his van to pet his puppies before he'd take advantage of my little-boyness I didn't see one of these parked nearby-

No, but seriously... I'm truly curious. Plus, just so you guys know I'm not exactly a young and innocent looking dude- I'm in my mid 20's, look aryan-race-ish and I was with my cousin who is 30 years old. Not like I'm some seriously imposing guy or anything, but I'm not exactly the type of dude most people would just approach on the street and figure they could take lightly.
dannyfrank
12/15/08 5:14:25PM
jackelope, how dare you accuse this young man of being a drug dealer! he probably had just bought a crunch bar that he realized he didnt want because he would get cavities. and now you're accusing him of selling drugs simply because he was sketchy looking and standing on the corner in the ghetto at 2 AM. i am ashamed of you
pv3Hpv3p
12/15/08 5:32:09PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

Some people* will grind up mushrooms and mix them with chocolate and then shape them in to a "bar"...actually a chocolate square. I'm sure if you do a search for mushroom chocolates you can find out more info, if you'd like.

* mostly hippies

That's the only thing that popped into my head as well... I've never really seen them anywhere except for various parking lots / ampatheatres...
SpiderSilva
12/15/08 5:47:44PM
man to hear that makes me think one bar could come out the back end and another coule be he has a choco bar coming from another end? ? ?
emfleek
12/16/08 9:38:58AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

That's the only thing that popped into my head as well... I've never really seen them anywhere except for various parking lots / ampatheatres...

They're pretty popular around here but you're right...mostly outside concert venues and at festivals.
Rollins
12/16/08 10:40:13PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Its just brown crack as far as i know. Well thats what i hear anyways.

that's dirty meth but I understand your confusion
MikeyG
12/17/08 12:00:25AM

Posted by Jackelope

Hmm... I wonder, then. The dude looked way too shady to just be a straight up pot dealer, but pot laced with opium... maybe. I talked to a friend who is an undercover cop and he said that chocolate bar is usually associated with a heroin or opium product.

The dude kind of took me by surprise when I said it because he was standing around a corner and he asked me right as I walked around it. I was walking out of a party and all so I was kind of buzzed. I just kept walking and said "No, thanks"

well it was the drug slang dictionary and unless things have changed its either pot, opium laced pot, or meth laced pot (which is a way they hook you on meth)
Sam_Rothstein
12/25/08 6:26:24AM
Ive smoked weed daily for the past 6 years (not proud of it) and I have bought weed from many a drug dealer in many a city. Never heard it referred to as a chocolate bar so you can cross that out

As for slang never heard of it. Maybe he was offering you a candy bar with shrooms in it. I remember a bunch of people I knew from high school would do that. They would eat it right in class. You could get the shrooms in any candy bar you wanted.