Drew McFredries throws bombs!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Drew McFredries throws bombs!!
hathcock32
3/4/07 6:33:49PM
Although he was submitted. This dood throws bombs. Hes got great hand speed , GREAT POWER, he looks like he could be a beast at MW with a few more fights under his belt. He made a mistake and got submitted.
fedorwins1
3/4/07 6:47:08PM
he's too much of a brawler if he learned abit more technique he could be a monster.
madmarck
3/4/07 8:47:08PM
yeah. Power is good and all. But skill is by far better.
For furhter information on this Topic wathc Chris Leben vs Anderson Silva.
jdubs
3/4/07 10:30:42PM
that guy looked huge at mw
SteedTheDeed
3/5/07 12:28:06AM
he got really tired really quickly.
Svartorm
3/5/07 12:30:02AM
Thats the other problem with throwing bombs constantly. You waste a lot of energy throwing power punches.
aceprone
3/5/07 1:02:39AM
I was dissapointed in him this fight. He seemed to give up on the ground. I don't know his reasonings, but I hope he comes back from this lost. He does have great potential. I just don't understand what was going through his head during this fight.
poll77
3/5/07 2:21:18AM
yeah i had him picked to win and was not exactly happy when he was submitted
CwB
3/5/07 2:54:59PM
He lost me money i had him to win KO first round and i Thought he was going to do it too. Kampmann has one hell of a chin though he took a lot of hard hits.

(Fixed it for You)
pv3Hpv3p
3/5/07 3:13:04PM

Posted by aceprone

I was dissapointed in him this fight. He seemed to give up on the ground. I don't know his reasonings, but I hope he comes back from this lost. He does have great potential. I just don't understand what was going through his head during this fight.

I don't know how letting yourself get choked unconcious could translate to giving up....

He was just outclassed on the ground plain and simple...
fedorwins1
3/5/07 6:57:12PM

Posted by CwB

That Punk lost me money i had him to win KO first round and i Thought he was going to do it too. Kampmann has one hell of a chin though he took a lot of hard hits.

Yeah I know Kampmann has a great chin he was stunned alittle but came back like he never even got hit.